Closed Thread
Page 8 of 93 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yay kitty!!! I never froze, I don't regret it but next time will if we get good numbers.

Thanks
    Reviews
    kittybee thats a great fertilisation!! mine were a bit poorer quality i think as i got 10 eggs and only 3 fertilised.
    I had one put back and decided to freeze the other 2 as i truely think its just easier, i know the cost is a big issue and it was for us too but not having to go through the entire process again and the waiting before i just didnt want to have to deal with. I dont regret freezing the 2, and because the cycle was successful i know i have 2 there waiting for me when the time comes for baby number 2.
    Good luck with transfer and your tww x

As for me impatiently waiting for friday and my 18 week morphology/gender scan , been a long time coming. thinking of you all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Kittybee that's awesome! Hope they're growing nicely

Not long Sarah...did you have an inclination one way or the other?? I tended to have a feeling with mine early on (though I did ony find out once and I was right).

Today my jabs stung a bit...I feel like I'm getting more and more anxious as this cycle continues. Fingers crossed I make it to the end.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Guys,

Kittybee: Congrats on your 4 embies. That's a great fertilisation rate! I had 10 eggs & only 2 fertilised. We choose not to freeze our spare embie because of the cost. If we had two we probably would have. Good luck with your transfer!

Good luck on Friday Sarah!

I have just got home from a lovely day out with Dh. We went to our scan together at the centre & got to listen to the heart beat. It was so beautiful & emotional. I cried & dh had tears in his eyes. I have never seen him cry ever. We then went & had lunch. And went and bought a few babies things, just clothes nothing big yet. We just couldn't help our selfs. After waiting for 3 years I still can't believe it is finally happening. I feel so blessed I feel like we can relax now. After the bleeding scare every-thing is fine.

Good luck to every-one cycling now. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittybee View Post
    They managed to inject 4/5 eggs, and all 4 of them fertilized!!! Thats pretty damn good for us! So friday we get 2 put back and time to hum and ha about whether we want to pay 1500 to freeze 2.
    We would have loved to have stored but we were not that lucky as I only had 2 eggs at pick up and only one fertilized but we were blessed enough that the one put back have us our now daughter Maddison we don't know if we will go again as its a complete cycle if you can afford to store do it just because the embryos are the age of you now even if you done use them for a few yrs say but it is up to you I wish you all the best xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Qloulou that much have been amazing. I looked forward to that moment every day. I know DH will cry, this means so much more to him.

Thanks
    Reviews
    By the way, I'm currently working with SIX pregnant women!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So happy for you Qloulou. excited to know that you can actually listen to bub's heartbeat. My first scan is scheduled next Monday. Cant wait

Kittybee, we had 5 embies fertilized. 3were frozen, one was not good quality so discarded. One best embie put back, which is now 7 weeks We are happy that it worked. Knowing that we have frozen embies gave me great peace of mind.

I have been having bad headache last 2 days. Friends say it is common to have headache esp in firts trimester. Have you girls had headache? Any medicine to recommend? I am so afraid to take any meds and just tolerating throbbing pain.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Paracetamol is about all you can take anuka. It's not strong but hopefully you can get some relief. You could speak to a pharmacist about Panadeine if Paracetamol doesnt help.
    Last edited by Ngaiz; 13-03-2013 at 17:28.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

anuka  (14-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anuku: The dr at the centre told me today if have a headache or temp to take Panadol. I have also been getting headaches & not taken any-thing. So I'm happy i can now if i need too.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Qloulou For This Useful Post:

anuka  (14-03-2013)