Closed Thread
Page 78 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    How are you mrsmac?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi kittybee sorry for slow response...had a scan it was not good..they told me to go home and wait for nature to take its course. Well it was more like spotting and didnt eventuate, had another lot a few days ago and nothing again. So this morn had a beta at 7 +1...15500 another on friday to compare and a scan to make sure and im off for a d&c I cant stand waiting its been 10 days sincethe first scan. According to google the hcg at that level can be normal but gp reckons its low and prob on the way down ie. Refer to scan, there was a sac but just filled with blood. I guess I was just hoping since I was 5 + 4.... guessing...that maybe I was even too early for sonographer to get it right. Either way was sick of waiting for nature so im forcing a conclusion

Sent from my GT-P3110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh mrsmac I'm sorry this is happening. I truly hope your next scan brings better news. I think it's amazing that you can still get pregnant naturally so please hold onto hope and continue on this path. Maybe you just need the progesterone support, did they test that level? Good luck xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck today mrsmac

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im sorry to hear this mrsmac, i do hope it turns around today for you, good luck xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I have just been through my first EPU & ET and now have 1 emby on board

I have to say that everyone at the clinic have been amazing and I was soooo scared about the EPU but it was over so quick and hardly any pain at all, so I will have no hesitation to do it all again (although hoping I won't need to).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats mrs hopeful on being PUPO and I hope your wait goes quickly please keep us in the loop...I am glad to hear the EPU was not a big deal as that has been one of my concerns. What day is test day? I hope you dont need to do it all again for sure! :thumbup:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Un update on myself...the next day I wss due to have my follwup hcg and final scan before d & c...31st January, I ended up nearly dead from a ruptured EP...someone (multiple) really got it wrong. I officially am tubeless now so I will be going to ivf asap after maybe a few tests to cover some bases. Right now I am just getting over it all...blood transfusions included and trying to find out how I could rupture on my 3rd EP and noone had a clue...its horrible

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Mrsmac I'm so sorry to hear that you have been through such an ordeal. I hope you can recover quickly and get back into it. Just remember to take time for yourself to heal and look after yourself in the meantime xx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrs Hopeful For This Useful Post:

mrsmac123  (09-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrsmac that's terrible! I'm so sorry you had to experience it again (and to the extreme) but I'm so glad you are ok. Please take the time to heal but I do encourage you to continue with treatment at TFC. We will all be here to support you when the time is right.

Mrs hopeful, good luck for your tww. It's been a while since we had anyone cycle in here.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

mrsmac123  (09-02-2014)