Closed Thread
Page 73 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Naw to PCOS...well I hope not never used to. I had PID when I was younger so tubes are stuffed, only one left now. Ive had 2 ectopics one in each tube they saved the first one they reckon because I was so young..23..next one was 26. They found a 5mm submucosal fibroid when I had last mc 6 yrs ago age 35 hoping it wasnt the cause and that it hasnt grown. Im just hoping that the fact I had an early pos might indicate tube is not blocked but now I think more on it it may have implanted in my tube and failed on its own. Unfortunately I am very pessimistic after all this and feel my body will only be getting worse

Pretty soon you will be showing and have to tell? I can understand not telling..last mc we told the family and a week later it was all over

Sent from my GT-P3110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh bout weight... I have a long way to go...even after bmi=35.. I am very inactive, have a desk job and always eat more than I should so I have been using the shakes which I used to be funny about but when you get to my level you at least need to start I tend to find every excuse...often its the having to prepare 2 diff meals..too lazy or no idea how many calories im consuming...for me shakes are calorie controlled, portions are sorted and I dont need to prep too much. I have normal meal for dinner and sometimes lunch. I use a thing on my tablet where I scan barcodes helps to count. Really though...its just that I need to do it just so i can once and for all try to have my baby that is prob the only thing that motivates me which is sad...having said that I am really hoping no matter what happens I keep it off

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    No the shakes are a good place to start, just not a long term solution. The dietitians at work use them for patients needing to lose weight prior to surgery. Don't feel bad about motivation, it's the only thing that motivates me to do anything really. When I got really down about infertility the only thing that got me out of bed in the morning was having to go to work to pay for IVF.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes I understand about the motivation...I tried to go on with my life and act childless by choice...but actually the day before I turned 4o I started being unable to contain my sadness. I kind of wish I didnt wait so long to fall in a heap and realise I couldnt bury it...I did originally think it was all about being 40, 3 months after my bday my boss ****ed me off at work so I did something that I couldnt believe...I quit in a rather "passionate" manner. I work from home now which will help with stress anyway...but still was a pretty foolish thing and yes I dont earn as much but hoping that will change in a few days

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hubby having SA on tuee morn how soon before they have the results and would we be able to call for them as our next appt wont be for a couple of months I just want to be able to tick it off the things to worry about

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    SA results can be given the same or next day.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

mrsmac123  (11-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh thats great

Thanks
    Reviews
    I lost 15 kg last year by doing bodytrim which is just high protein no carbs or sugar and pretty easy to stick to

Sent from my U8815 using The Bub Hub mobile app

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sammy2466 For This Useful Post:

mrsmac123  (12-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrsmac123 good luck with the SA today hope you don't have to wait long for the results. And sounds like you're on the right track with the weight loss so keep going you're doing great!

First IUI didn't work so am now on my 2nd round. Not feeling very confident though, I think i am just doing it so I feel like we're doing something while we wait for our appt at Springwood. Only 4 weeks til then anyway now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great appt yest..my bmi didnt affect my testing, all done yest, appt with the doc is made for january to get results and opinion and will have a scan then...depending on that the nurse just said you then just call when your bmi is down and you start next cd1