Closed Thread
Page 72 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    The fertility Centre and QFG are linked so they will just have your results tranferred over.
    Egg pick up wasnt painful, more uncomfortable but its over and done with pretty quickly.
    Thanks I hope you guys can get started quickly and I can stalk your tww xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im in my natural 2ww atm.. been on bc for 6 years since early mc konniption where I fell in a heap ..till sept 13. Until then actually getting pregnant wasnt an issue...getting it to stick or go in the right place is..im just hoping maybe I will fluke it before i start to cycle but who knows what else has happened in the last 6 years I dont have time now to ttc naturally and fail for long. I have had 2 eps 1 each tube, one tube left, both ovaries still. Being nearly 41 im worrying I left it too late I didnt realise the decline in fertility and my amh is only 5.3 though have heard from a few my age with success with lower amh.

Sent from my GT-P3110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wish you the best of luck I've had friends that ivf worked for at 41
    Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi mrs mac! Welcome hopeful and mellow!

Like mellow has said hopeful, you get everything transferred from QFG. Do it ASAP so they can see if there is anything else you need done. It takes 2-4 weeks for chromosome testing to come back and then you have your dr planning appointment. Make sure you get a bcp prescription at your nurses appt and start it on your very next cycle, that way when you see the dr you're ready to go. From my experience early in the year can be quiet as people have spent a lot over Xmas and are saving again.

Mrs mac-how is your weight loss going? For your age your amh is pretty good.

Mellow-good luck in your tww

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Ngaiz!
    So far I'm surviving

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wondering if anyone can help me.
    I am in Brissie and currently doing my last attempt at ICSI ... I have been TTC >9 yrs with 5 losses along the way (all natural)
    Anyway I am 10dpt3dt today and since yesterday been bleeding so pretty sure it is my period.
    Never has this happened to me while on progesterone.
    Anyway the thing was we cannot afford any more IVF/ICSI but someone mentioned this centre and I was wondering what everyone's experiences were and what their costs were etc

Thanks
    Reviews
    We did an icsi cycle a month ago and it was $1200 out of pocket

Sent from my U8815 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    And any subsequent cycles in the same calendar year are about $700. The staff are lovely and you will feel very welcome there.

I had bleeding at around 10dpt also and I'm just over 14wks. Hold onto hope until your BT fefe76.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fefe their website is pretty good with the fees sorry pretty useless using my device to get links. Im all pretty confused about what it will cost but they are I think the cheapest, then nambour?

Ngaiz thanks for asking...7.5kgs in 8 weeks not bad considering I spent 2 weeks hoping that cutting my calories in half and my 1km walk would be enough..it was too slow though..wasnt until I found out about bmi rule that I came to terms with exercise lol I just dont know how I came to hate it so much. So my bmi was about 45.5 its now 41.5... hoping they will let me start when I still have a few kgs to go...my goal is to be a bmi=35 by feb 28. Starting to have issues with my pants actually! Appointment is on tuesday finally..at least we can find out how hubby's swimmers are at age 45.

Ngaiz I hope you are enjoying your pregnancy are you feeling any tickles yet? Maybe too early but not far away?

Sent from my GT-P3110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrsmac that's a great result, keep it up!! Do you have PCOS? I didn't have much to lose but found a high protein, low carb diet worked really well. Im really proud of the effort you're putting in.

Nothing obvious yet but I have felt a few strange things where I wonder if it's movement. I'm still not very confident and have only told family at this stage.