Closed Thread
Page 7 of 93 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ngaiz View Post
    Hi! Have you used acupuncture in any of your cycles?
    not yet but i will be doing it stright after transfer this time =)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone. Hope all is well. Been busy viewing rentals, organising bond clean & carpet cleaning, enjoying my month off meds eating sushi & drinking vino haha
    mrs Simmo, Maddison is absolutely gorgeous, the wait is finally over & you must be on cloud 9!!
    Got next apt on 25th, will hopefully start next cycle soon after. How is everyone who's cycling atm doing?? I'm wondering wether I should get back on the accupuncture bandwagon or not? Finding the time is the problem. Hoping for some more BFP announcements soon x

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Papillon For This Useful Post:

mrs simmo  (12-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Papillon View Post
    Hi everyone. Hope all is well. Been busy viewing rentals, organising bond clean & carpet cleaning, enjoying my month off meds eating sushi & drinking vino haha
    mrs Simmo, Maddison is absolutely gorgeous, the wait is finally over & you must be on cloud 9!!
    Got next apt on 25th, will hopefully start next cycle soon after. How is everyone who's cycling atm doing?? I'm wondering wether I should get back on the accupuncture bandwagon or not? Finding the time is the problem. Hoping for some more BFP announcements soon x
    The no sleep thing is a killer but must say laying there watching maddy of a night makes it all worth wild

It's nice to take home out and eat and Fo things before going back into it all the best

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mrs simmo For This Useful Post:

Papillon  (12-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    EPU done, 5 eggs collected, now the wait

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittybee View Post
    EPU done, 5 eggs collected, now the wait
    5 eggs isn't too bad! Fingers crossed they're mature and fertilize well. How was the procedure??

Yay on the appointment Papillion! That with a doctor?

Ive got my first scan on Friday so I guess we will wait and see how it goes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Procedure was ok, always starts off ok for me then gets painfull, i always tend to get upset at the egg count as well, when they are counting them as they find them. Disappointed my body doesn't give more. I think the gas contributes to that though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Haha the gas made me emotional first time around then on the second one, Ben kept cracking jokes and I laughed so much Simon struggled to find my ovaries cause my insides were jiggling around. 5 is a good number (what dose were you on?). I know plenty of ladies get really high numbers buy the quality is rubbish and only a couple fertilise. Fingers crossed all goes well and you have a few embies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was upped to 225 this time as we were hoping to get extra for freezing. I dont usually get more than 7, and that was all on lower doses lol. But usually only about 2-3 fertilize. Yeah go figure, my body just refuses to go along with any plan they set out for me, its like a rebellious teenager

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tryingforbaby4 View Post
    5 eggs isn't too bad! Fingers crossed they're mature and fertilize well. How was the procedure??

Yay on the appointment Papillion! That with a doctor?

Ive got my first scan on Friday so I guess we will wait and see how it goes.
    Yip, next apt is with the doctor. Hope I won't have to wait very long to start the whole process again.

good luck on Friday, I look forward to hearing how you get on.

5 is good Kittybee, hope they all fertilise, FX for you x

Thanks
    Reviews
    They managed to inject 4/5 eggs, and all 4 of them fertilized!!! Thats pretty damn good for us! So friday we get 2 put back and time to hum and ha about whether we want to pay 1500 to freeze 2.