Closed Thread
Page 63 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Trying I am so so sorry I can't believe this has happened, it's so unfair. Please take care of yourself. Im having another scan next week due to my anxiety and just not feeling anything. I really don't know what to say, we all hoped it was your turn for success.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Trying so sorry to read this, it's such a cruel journey you've been on. You and your family are in my thoughts. Take care of yourself and give yourself time to grieve. Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry Trying, how horrible. My heart aches for you.
    I have no words, sending you & your family lots of air hugs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Very sorry to hear your sad news trying4, really hoped this was it for you, certainly wasn't expecting this. Very cruel. Take care huni, thinking of you.x

sorry Ngaiz, think you left me a msg before, I haven't had much time to get up to speed on here lately. Got a lot going on. Had the transfer, all I can do is hope for the best, actually, I've given up hope already as PMS has kicked in big style. I don't have time to stress over it, too busy, hope everyone is well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh, Trying4, I am so sorry. I can't imagine what you must be going through. My heart goes out to you and you are in my thoughts and prayers. You have been so strong to carry on as long as you have. I admire your courage. I wish you all the best with your future.

As for me... our second try (first FET) has not been successful. I got my period yesterday and a BFN POAS. Its ok, we still have another frosty. I had a feeling we'd done the transfer too late. By my calculations we transferred a 5 day blast on day 6/7. I think day 5 fell on the Saturday and so they waited until Monday. Next time I will ask to err on the side of a day early instead.

I am glad the waiting is over though. Its the worst part of it all. I hope I'll be able to book straight in for our second frosty attempt for October as this try and next try will both be drug free i don't see any reason why not.

My only concern at the moment is getting through Christmas if Frosty 2 doesn't work out. It will be too close to Christmas to start a Stim cycle and I just cope so much better when I am doing something pro-active. When I'm waiting being around all the many babies and pregnant women in the family will just be too much. Hopefully Frosty 2 will work and I won't have to worry.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good luck Pap

Sorry it wasn't to be this time Shazzy

Trying-I hope you're feeling ok after you're procedure and not in any physical pain. I understand the emotional pain will take some time to heal and we will be thinking of you and your family. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Trying my heart is with you. This journey is so horrible and cruel I know no words can change or help but just know we are all thinking of you xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Trying - just devastating I'm so sorry

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    2nd beta bloods done. 208 at 16dpo now up to 3556 at 23dpo

Thanks
    Reviews
    7 weeks exactly, yesterday .

Attachment 43180