Page 62 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Had epu today out of 6 follicles I got 4 eggs and was very painful for me
    Hope everyone is going well

Sent from my U8815 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies! I need help! So my miscarriage was two weeks ago my bleeding stopped quite fast as did my symptoms of pregnancy BUT now I ovulated last week and I generally have my period a week and a half after I've ovulated AND my boobs feel bigger and a little tender and I was a bit fluey on Tuesday which all happened last time. So I took a pregnancy test tonight and sure enough a BFP BUT could this be true!!!!???? I will head to the doctors on Monday to see but I am freaking out is it HCG left in my body?? I am scared!!! ( we had sex at th right time too I might add)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Papilion- how are you doing with your fet? When is your transfer? Is this your first fet? I have everything crossed for you!!

Ngaiz - glad the first scan went well.

Qlou- cant wait to hear of your new arrival.

Sammy- how many fertilised, rest up and hope the pain eases soon.

Mrsais- any chance you could go to dr/ hospital earlier, as Monday seems ages away for u to wait!! I hope you have been lucky enough to fall pregnant and hope that nothing was left from the mc. Did you have repeat blood tests to check that hcg had reduced back to 0? I have everything crossed.

Trying - have you had your 2nd scan yet.

Mumsical - how are you feeling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey guys out of the 4 eggs 3 were mature and out of the 3 only 2 fertilised so hopefully one is good on monday

Sent from my U8815 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Well done Sammy and good luck for transfer on Monday!!

MrsAIS-I truly hope it isn't hcg from last time. I'm hoping you're lucky enough to not need IVF and have a natural pregnancy.

Pap and mumsical are you still hanging around?

Hi twiglets and trying.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone,
    Lots going on here at the moment Mrsais, I have everything crossed for you that this is for real and this is your reward for the pain you have endured lately.

sammy2466, that's actually not too bad really. We had 14 mature eggs, 13 fertilised and we only got 1 x 3day, embryo and 2x 5day blasts. So proportionally your result is pretty good I would say. Hopefully it only take one anyway. I have my fingers crossed for you.

I am 5d past 5dblast transfer. Had a little meltdown last night. Not really sure why, i just did. I must say i don't feel pregnant (not that I know what that feels like) but I expected to feel something. I got nothin' so far. Will do POAS on Monday or Tuesday BT is on Thursday. Trying not to go too crazy. My poor DH is having a hard time at work at the moment and I hate adding to his burden with my tears. Its so hard during this wait time. You try to think positive without getting your hopes up. It just such an emotional roller coaster. Today I am ok, just taking it one day at a time.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ShazzyV For This Useful Post:

MrsAIS  (21-09-2013),sammy2466  (21-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shazzy haven't even started any cycles yet but I already know meltdowns for no reason are normal I think probably it would be less normal not to have them. Plenty of women don't feel pregnant but are as well. Don't know what else to say except hang in there

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good haul shazzy, shame you didn't get more frosties. The way you're feeling is pretty normal, around 6-7 days post transfer is where everyone usually starts to think it hasn't worked. Hold in there and god luck for bt!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I had a grade 4 10 cell implanted today so fx it sticks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone.

We had our second ultrasound today and sadly it wasn't meant to be for us again. Bub's heartbeat stopped some time in the last 6 days. Was measuring around 7w6d and I am 8w6d.

I'm utterly devastated that after two years and three 'pregnancies' I do not have a baby. This is my 4th loss. I am having a D&C tomorrow. I had absolutely no symptoms anything was wrong...no bleeding. I'm sick and tired and my belly was growing. My hcg was over 120000 today. Baby looked perfect when we saw it last.

This is the end of the road for us. I can not put myself through another round of IVF or even worse...pregnancy to have it all end again. Just like that.

i hope you all have much better luck.

x