Closed Thread
Page 58 of 93 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    So I went to the ER last night in great pain and they are pretty sure I am having a miscarraige. I was bent over in pain then would pass a few large clots (grey and bright red) then be ok so that just keeps happening the pain builds up and up then im ok. I think that I'm upset and angry but mostly I just want it over so I can start trying again. All I keep telling myself is I have got pregnant once I can do it again! This pregnancy and miscarriage has given me the hope that I had lost.

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsAis very sorry your going through this. If you are indeed miscarrying I hope it's over very quickly for you. You have the right attitude, you have gotten pregnant therefore it can happen again, stay positive.

twiglets I wasn't given the option of a medical FET. What does that involve?? What kind of medications?

Ngaiz, I took aspirin last cycle...I had a very successful retrieval, and good quality eggs but no BFP. I reckon I'll skip it, try au natural for a change...that's how many women have conceived for years afterall. I'm a bit scared that if I don't have a reason for needing aspirin in the first place it may actually promote miscarriage therefore I'm a little precautions.x

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Papillon For This Useful Post:

MrsAIS  (07-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    MrsAIS, I hope youre feeling ok and the pain isn't too much. I'm hoping it's all over soon so you can get back to ttc. I too admire your positive attitude. If it wasn't for my miscarriage last year I wouldn't have got my BFP. I decided I was done with IVF, I couldn't handle the continual failure. Not knowing I was pregnant I miscarried. It gave me hope knowing that I COULD get pregnant.

Pap, I understand your apprehension about aspirin and I guess of you've tried it there's no point trying again. I hope you get some answers and a BFP soon, one for xmas would be super!!!

Me, I'm still having lots of cramping and I'm sh!t scared that I'm going to miscarry. My scan is too far away, I'm gonna lose the plot!! I've had a lovely weekend and managed a second function in as many weeks having to avoid alcohol. On the downside, I had to buy a new washing machine!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mrsais - so sorry you are going through this . My heart aches for what you must be feeling and any woman that goes through this.

My two 8 cell day 3 embies were left to grow over the weekend and while they did make it to blastie they werent really great quality so we didnt freeze. Hope the one we have on board is doing better

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are you feeling today MrsAIS??

Trying is your scan tomorrow? Good luck!!

Bugger Mumsical!! Here's hoping you don't need those two embryos.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had a scan today and it showed my uterus is empty so I don't need a d & c which is good. I think I have had every emotion go through me today I have cried bucket loads and now I just have to pick myself back up again. It feels so strange last week I was so excited my dream was coming true and now I'm right back where I started...

How are you Ngiaz has your bleeding stopped? I am praying for you! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mrsais - that is good that you don't need a D&C, but of course so sorry to learn that its over On the bright side the statistics of women who go on to have normal pregnancies within 6 months of a miscarriage are really high so have a little hope that your turn is right around the corner xx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mumsical For This Useful Post:

MrsAIS  (10-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrsais so very sorry about ur loss, this journey is such a rough one.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Twiglets For This Useful Post:

MrsAIS  (10-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi MrsAIS, I'm glad this horrible experience is almost over for you. I'm really hoping that you get pregnant naturally again, and very soon. To add to what Mumsical has said, women tend to be most fertile after a miscarriage or d&c. I haven't had much bleeding but I still have reddish/brown bits when I 'clean out' my Crinone.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

MrsAIS  (10-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Very sorry for your loss MrsAIS,hope it's all over soon for you & you can get back to trying again. Do give yourself some healing time though. That's good to hear you don't need a d&c. Take care.x