Closed Thread
Page 57 of 93 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations kitty!!

Great 2nd results Ngaiz,

Trying when is your scan?

Shazzy I got my BFP from a fet, good luck

Mrsais. I have everything crossed for you, I bled daily until I was 10weeks, the man who did my scan said it was due to hormones and endo!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pappilion- how are you doing?

Qloulou hope your doing well!!

Hope everyone else that I may have missed is ok

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Twiglets For This Useful Post:

Qloulou  (05-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi twiglets what kind of bleeding did you have like red or brown and how heavy? They aren't too sure at the moment they are concerned with ectopic pregnancy I have an ultrasound on Wednesday so they only thing I can do it try not to stress on it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Twiglets I'm great 33 weeks today!

How are you all going?
    Stick in their girls I bleed a few times early on. Week 5 & 7 but everything turned out ok in the end. I'm not sure why it happened. It was brown spotting the first time & lots of bright red blood the second time. Very scary. Hope you are all well & you have smooth pregnancies. Good luck to every-one cycling, hope you all get your bfp soon! Xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Qloulou For This Useful Post:

MrsAIS  (05-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Twiglets View Post
    Pappilion- how are you doing?

Qloulou hope your doing well!!

Hope everyone else that I may have missed is ok
    not too bad thanks twiglets. It would seem I'm the only non pregnant one left (FX for mumsical & Shazzy currently cycling). I'm gearing up for FET around end of month I think. We'll see how that goes, got 5 good frosties, hope one takes, don't want to waste any. How are you feeling?x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Transfer tomorrow! Eeeek!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good luck today for transfer Mumsical!!

Pap, with my previous cycle I hand no implantation. I believe it was my short luteal phase and a lining issue from the endo. This cycle I took it upon myself to take aspirin. I don't know if that's what worked but there's no harm in trying.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Pap - You are sitting pretty with 5 good frosties. I'm sure one of them will be lucky enough to be your bub

Transfer went great. I had 3 identical 8 cell day 3 embies so one went in and the other 2 are being left over the weekend to see what happens. They seem confident I should have something to freeze and while we have the money and I would love to... my DH is skeptical and just wants to focus on the one we have on board.... time will tell though I guess

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds like a good emby mumsical. Best of luck for it to stick!

do you have endo too Ngaiz? The doctors are perplexed as to why after 3 cycles with 4 'perfect' embryos I'm not yet pregnant!! As am I, doesn't get me pregnant wondering though! I have to do a couple more transfers & if no joy, further laparoscopic surgery. I'm just very nervous about wasting more embryos. They are top graded emby's, each one. Feels like I'm catapulting them into the abyss to meet their demise. Feel like I'd be better donating them to someone who can nurture them & take them forward!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mumsical congrats on being Pupo.
    Mrsais had brown/black clots which eventually went to bright red. There seemed to be a constant amount, too much for spotting.
    Papp- that's a great number to have frozen, have you decided whether you'll be doing a natural or medicated fet? I def think you'll be up the duff with a fet.
    Qlou not to much longer to go, how exciting!! When do u go on mat leave?

Got my nt scan a week on Mon, really excited to see my little bean but also so scared about the results.