Closed Thread
Page 56 of 93 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh Mrsais . Im still hoping for some kind of miracle for you. TTC is such a rollercoaster

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrsais, Miscarriage is such a cruel irony. I understand how you feel...it's horrible. But, if it's any consolation, hopefully it happens quickly. I've been through a quick natural one (at 10w) and a drawn out long process ending in D&C (at 9w) and the natural one was easier to handle. For me it was about getting back on the bandwagon and moving forward. It's good to know you naturally conceived and hopefully you will do it again for a sticky bub. xx

Yay on the egg haul Mumsical. Hoping you got some good fertilization rates.

How did your follow up bloods go Ngaiz? I've had two more bloods (one at the clinic and one at GP) and they're rising giving me some reassurance. I'm so jaded by my previous losses I can not get excited! Feel sick about the scan next week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Again,
    MrsAIS, I am so sorry to hear that. I'm still hoping for a miracle for you. Hang in there- it is a very tough journey and certainly not just a flat straight road either.

Had my first blood and scan today for our first FET cycle (drug free). I'm lagging a little back from where they expected with the follicles, but I do have 2 size 10's (one on each side) Nurse said she expects I will ovulate but it will probably be another week away. That's fine with me!

It was a quiet day for them today so she took some time to explain the difference between 3day embies and 5day blasts (what they look like and how they implant). I hadn't realised how different they are. She said that a 5 day blast is really tough and is just so ready to implant. She explained how it actually does that. It kind of "hatches" out of a sack of fluid and shoots into the wall of the uterus. You probably already know but i didn't.

I'm a hypnotherapist and so I'm going to do a few self hypnosis sessions on myself around exactly what she described- hey I'll try anything. She also said she came back from a conference on the weekend and there was a lot of good research about acupuncture- so needless to say I'm doing that as well. I'm even eating Cayenne pepper -apparently it boosts blood flow to the womb (nurse didn't say that one though) HAHA the things we do (its really spicy)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Got my bt results back today, 152. Def pregnant. FX it holds for me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm so sorry you're going through Mrs AIS, I'm holding onto hope that you have a little miracle there. Xx

Good numbers for 14dpo Kittybee. Eta:did you transfer 1 or 2 this time? I'm on my phone and can't find a post.

Mumsical-what was your fert rate?

Good luck shazzy-hypnotherapy? How exciting!!! Yip I've tried a few crazy things over the years
    Last edited by Ngaiz; 04-09-2013 at 19:01.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We transferred 2 Ngaiz so we will see how that went in a few weeks lol

I hope everything is working out for you Mrs AIS xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Did you have your second bloods Ngaiz? How did they go!

Yay Kitty

Thanks
    Reviews
    Numbers came back at 1900 yesterday so not too bad I'm still bleeding bright red blood so still on a very cautious road. Now to wait for an ultrasound. Thank you ladies if feels so good to talk to people who know and understand what I'm going through

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrsais, how many dpo are you (or weeks)? Is your ultrasound soon? Are they worried about eptopic pregnancy or anything or is your doctor pretty happy with the levels?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Those bloods are a good sign MrsAIS. Did they rest your progesterone? Sorry to bombard you with more questions.

I had my second beta today (23dpo) and it was 5324!!! Doubling time of 37hours, I'm secretly starting to get excited now.