Closed Thread
Page 54 of 93 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrsais so sorry to hear this, r u having more blood tests done? I have been bleeding for the last 6 +weeks everyday,so sometimes bleeding doesn't always mean bad news. Thinking of you.

That's a good number for ur beta Ngaiz. Lets hope that it continues to rise.

Thanks
    Reviews
    No don't ever feel bad for posting your good new Ngaiz! I am over the moon for you, you deserve it so much good luck, if anything goes wrong at least i know i can actually get pregnant but who knows i go for more blood tests today (they are testing for everything today since passed out after my first blood test) and get the results on tuesday and as my doctor said i have a 50/50 chance so they are pretty good odds to me. Hopefully my peanut holds old and makes it i have more acupunture today i am really getting to like it and hopefully it can help me through everything good luck to all of us hopefully

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news Ngaiz!! We're your 16dpo?? So happy for you.

Fingers crossed you get some good news MrsAIS!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yeah, 16dpo.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oomg ngaiz I've not been on here in ages and thought I would stop by am I reading this correctly are you pregnito!!! How bloody exciting!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not sure what to think. My situation happened almost exactly the same as yours ngaiz. I got home from work yesterday and went to the loo and wiped away blood. Was completely devastated, burst into tears had my partner console me.. and just went into a depression for the whole night. Last thing i said last night is i just don't know what to do anymore... dp replied, we just keep trying. I just remember thinking... i don't know if i can. Didn't even bother with the crinone. Woke about 3am to go loo, there was no blood but it was also 3am and i was basically sleep-peeing. Got up at 6 and was determined to to a test even knowing it would come out negative... so i peed, (also no blood at this point) put it on my nightstand, went and made a hot milo.. came back... and there was a fricken 2nd line!!! Ran out to the front door as dp was taking my furbaby to the toilet (nope i wasn't naked thankgod lol) and shoved it in his hand... Took another one, it seems to be darker but that could just be my hopeful eyes. Will take another in the morn and see how that goes.... ive never ever had a 2nd line before..... i am literally waiting for the rug to be pulled out from under my feet so im standing with one foot on one foot off.
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Twiglets did they say what caused your bleeding? I had my second blood test Friday so wait and see what my HCG is and go from there

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    Oomg ngaiz I've not been on here in ages and thought I would stop by am I reading this correctly are you pregnito!!! How bloody exciting!!!!!
    Yes Mesh, we did it, we made a freaking baby!! Still doesn't feel real, but doesn't feel impossible anymore.

Woah, kittybee!!!! That's amazing, how strange does it feel after you've already accepted it's over. Congratulations!! 8dpt is early but a line is line!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my god ngaiz that's all that keeps running through my head!!!! Congratulations congratulations congratulations I had a little tear of excitement such brilliant news!
    Best feeling ever! I can not wait to go for baby number two but as I'm still breastfeeding my cycle hasn't returned so I have to wait I'm not sure how long I'm going to do the breastfeeding thing maybe 12 months? Here is a recent picture of my beautiful seven month old mason courtesy of the fertility centre
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    The photo isn't courtesy of them the baby is llol here is another for a little extra cute factor
    Attached Images