Closed Thread
Page 5 of 93 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrs simmo View Post
    BF no go as my milk hasn't come in and she won't take but we will see in a few days as for BF loves it she's a guts lol I'm going home today I was up and about after the c section with in hrs the pain is ok nothing pain killers don't fix
    So are you being induced ??

i have an appt on Wed to book it in if nothing has happened by then.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wnat01: I'm so excited for you! Any day now!

Mrs simmo: How are you doing? I weighed myself today I have already put 1 kg on, Im 7 weeks now. I do worry about getting gestational diabetes. I was already 10kg over my bmi before becoming pregnant. Before Ivf I did weight watchers and lost 10kgs but I still had a bit to go.
    I'm just trying to eat healthy & not stress.

Congrats Emily a girl!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Qloulou For This Useful Post:

wnat01  (09-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Qloulou View Post
    Wnat01: I'm so excited for you! Any day now!

Mrs simmo: How are you doing? I weighed myself today I have already put 1 kg on, Im 7 weeks now. I do worry about getting gestational diabetes. I was already 10kg over my bmi before becoming pregnant. Before Ivf I did weight watchers and lost 10kgs but I still had a bit to go.
    I'm just trying to eat healthy & not stress.

Congrats Emily a girl!
    Don't stress just eat smart and try cut out sugars or cut down even if you do get GD dnt stress it's gone once bub comes maddison has no signs of diabetes and mine has gone
    Also the weight thing just try walk about that's all I did as I said I haven't been under 80 kgs since I was 18 and when I fell pregnant I was 84kgs didn't put on to much but again that's due to the GD as well as my diet changed just enjoy the ride its the best feeling ever being a mum I'm soooo in love

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mrs simmo For This Useful Post:

Qloulou  (08-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, i too put on around 5 kgs will going through everything including finding out my tubes were blocked and surgery, ivf etc, i think a big part of it was stress and depression, i suppose i stopped caring so much and had so much on my mind that staying in shape went out the window haha, so about 5kgs after ivf but now im pregnant ive only put on 3kgs since i cycled and im nearly 18 weeks, i put on about 2 within the first 2 months i think all the bloating and just fluid, placenta etc and only added the extra one kg in the last 3 months im happy with the 3 kgs im hoping all up i dont put on more than 8 that would be fantastic and even better if after bub come i can lose more than my pre preg weight.

hope you are all going well, good luck with everything wnat you must be getting so excited!
    Mrs simmo hope you are getting nicely settled at home today, thinking of you all!
    Me im still hanging out until my scan next friday to see bub and find out the sex yay haha

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sarahwantsababy For This Useful Post:

wnat01  (09-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg how exciting Sarah! I can't wait to fine out the sex! My next scan is at the centre on Wed with Dh. We are really excited.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm so jealous of you all. I wish this year would go faster so I can cycle again I just hope it's third time lucky!

Thanks
    Reviews
    OK so had my first B&S done today, and have been moved from wed PU to tues PU. I have 10 follies atm, with 3 over 2cm (2.05, 2.08, 2.36) and the others closing in fast. For me PU is painful, but i am very much looking forward to it to see how many i get at the end!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey quick question. How many days after stopping the pill did u get ur period???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bethy View Post
    Hey quick question. How many days after stopping the pill did u get ur period???
    3-5ish???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good (well not really) to see you back bethy. Hope you're well