Closed Thread
Page 49 of 93 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    100% fertlisation rate is great Ngaiz. Sorry to hear though that you didn't get as many as you thought. Bummer.

I got 7 and only 4 fertilized. I had 4 great 8 cells on day 3 but the final two didn't make it to freeze. I hope yours go great guns.

6dp3dt here and the days are dragging. I'll keep hanging in there!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck Tryingforbaby4! Will you test yourself? I just phoned clinic and am booked in for next Thursday morning to pick up meds for next cycle. Start jabs next Friday. Really hoping to get more than 2 eggs this time...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mumsical, yay on picking up your drugs. Good luck with this cycle. I am hoping to test at 8dp3dt so we shall see. In the TWW 9dpo/10dpo have to be the worst days wait (too early to test but oh so close!). I just want to know either way. Not feeling anything really.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Haha - I usually start testing at 9dpo. I have seen so many women test from then and get a positive. I got my BFP with my DS on day 9 too . I get AF on day 12-13 so like to get in with my tests as its a bit of fun even if its neg (for me - I know most people don't feel this way lol).

Good luck with your testing - really rooting for you and hope you get your BFP x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yay for getting back in there mumsical! It took a lot of courage on my behalf to try again.

Trying, usually the trigger is out by 8-9dpo. I've never tested, not even when we did Clomid.

I just got of the phone from Bonnie and we are down to 2 possibly 3

#1 is a 2 cell but multi nuclei so is getting binned
    #2 is a 3 cell but multi nuclei so is getting binned also
    #3 is a good looking 3 cell
    #4 is another good looking 4 cell
    #5 is a 5 cell of average quality
    #6 is a 6 cell, dividing too fast so that's getting binned too.

I'm devastated I'm not freezing two, one of which may only be average. My transfer consent says one or two so I'm going to push for two. I know it's a huge risk but right now I'm willing to take it.
    Last edited by Ngaiz; 15-08-2013 at 14:23.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I feel your pain Ngaiz. It sucked not having any to freeze yet again. I was only going to freeze if my remaining two became a blast. None did. I would definetly push for two if I were you. I'm so glad I did transfer two even if I get pgnt with 2. Are you near 35?

Mumsical...whom I kidding..will probably POAS tomorrow at 10dpo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ah, no, only 27 so don't really fancy my chances, but it has been discussed. Was meant to transfer two last time (with the support of two of the doctor's) but I was at risk of OHSS. I've been consulting Dr Google all afternoon, (I'm my own worst enemy) and it's says that the majority of multi nuclei embryos tend to be chromosomally abnormal. Looks like PGD might be our next step if this one doesn't work. Not that I'm being pessimistic. It's expensive so well be at square one. Fingers crossed, this one takes.

I don't know how to tell DH we've already lost 3, he's going to be so upset. Maybe I just won't tell him, I'll let Bonnie do it tomorrow
    Last edited by Ngaiz; 15-08-2013 at 16:41.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls! We ended up with only 2 embryos left today so I'm officially pupo with twins. I was really emotional afterwards and can't explain why, but it was a good emotion. All four of our other embies were multi nuclei. I told them I wasn't freezing one so both had to go back and the Dr supported my decision, but not Lou, hehe. They are an 8cell grade 4 and I think the other was a 7cell grade 3. Fingers crossed at least one of them sticks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awesome Nagaiz.

A grade 4 is awesome. I've never had a really good one...only the average at grade 3 (though that's what most pgcies occur from I was told). Glad you got to put two back. Hope it works out for you this cycle.

I'm 7dp3dt and not feeling hopeful anymore A few more days and ill know. Don't think I'll handle a 4th failure too well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hang in there trying!