Closed Thread
Page 48 of 93 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great news trying. Hope you have a smooth transfer tomorrow.

Ngaiz-Hope you have some good number of follicles when u go for your scan.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Just had bloods and scan and I'm good to go Tuesday!! I don't have to do this again any time soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Ngaiz!

Well I'm officially PUPO with twinnes. All my four embies were 8 cells grade 3 and looked great. Two back in and I guess I'll wait to hear how the others go. I hope both make it to blast cause I can't justify freezing one only.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to tryingforbaby4 For This Useful Post:

Ngaiz  (11-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Trying did you hear how your 2 embies went?

Trigger done not long ago at 8pm but I'm worried that I may have ovulated already. This morning I had a bit of EWCM and tender nipples all day, here's hoping is not the case. I've decided not to go to work this week, I have a pretty full on job with very little support and with a public holiday this week it will be chaos and I don't want the added stress.
    I've also gained 2kg this cycle! What the.....this didn't happen last time!?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ngaiz, no frosties for me. One made it to blast but it didn't have the requirement of cells and would have ended in a blighted ovum.

sigh. Fingers crossed one of the two back inside take.

Good luck with your EPU.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ngaiz - Good luck with your EPU tomorrow. Can't wait to hear your numbers

Trying I have everything crossed for u for this cycle. Hope the 2ww goes quickly and gives you the BFP!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls. I've finally woken up from my cocktail of drugs. Epu today was quite painful despite taking 2 Endone, 2 Panadeine extra and 3 Diazepam, they were surprised I felt anything, let alone get up myself and walk out. My ovaries were very enlarged and hidden away, the 10 -15 minute procedure took almost half an hour. I only got 6 eggs from 27+ folicles and I'm really disappointed. I know that 6 is much more than what others get and I should be grateful, but I expected more. Im in more discomfort than previous times and feeling nauseas so I'm just chilling out like the couch.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick update to say all 6 eggs fertilised. Feeling a bit better knowing they were all mature and fertilised. They said they'll see me Friday but I will call tomorrow to check on their progress. I'm gong to go in early on Friday and ask more about the quality of them, it's never been explained to me properly before and I want to make an educated decision about freezing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thats great about the lucky 6 Ngaiz. I know you must be disappointed due to so many follicles but with the procedure taking so long anyway they probably didn't want to push it any longer with you in discomfort and they also don't like to try too long as it makes you even more sore for the next few days xx Sounds like they got the best ones anyway and good luck over the next couple of days. Are you having a day 3 transfer on Friday?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep, I'm booked in for 10am I think, really should check that, haha. Feeling pretty tender today.