Closed Thread
Page 41 of 93 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey pap! Yeah they did!! Im so excited, its totally unexpected. Here I was thinking that I wouldnt get in until late August early September but if I start bleeding before Monday Ill be injecting by Thursday. They must not be very busy at the moment. It also gives me time for a FET in September. Its actually a good time to cycle. Ill reach the safety net for the rest of the year and going private I will meet the safety net again next year with the PMF if Im successful so appointments will be cheap.

Twig i hope you got great news today, FX!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great news Ngaiz! I start jabbing Thursday so we may be cycle buddies.

I think they're still heaps busy for initial appointments and also for appointments with Drs but otherwise they're pretty good. I'm planning on cycling next time without the pill as the side effects are just getting worse. Though I plan on this cycle being the end with a sticky bfp

Twiglets...I've got my fingers crossed and look forward to you sharing your news.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone. Got awesome results a rise from 118 to 1770! How great is that!!! I'm over the moon!!!

That's great news about not having to be on the pill. That will make things so much easier.

Good luck with your cycles

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wonderful news twiglets! Huge Congratulations!!! How many cycles did it take you in the end?? You'll have to update your siggy now

trying4, don't you be planning your next cycle till your done with this one lol. Happy jabbing trying4 & Ngaiz.x

where am I now?? Lets see...EPU was tues last week = 8 days ago, transfer was 3 days later...8-3 = 5 therefore I'm 5dp3dt??? Is that right? Hmmph, I've got ages to go....

Thanks
    Reviews
    So happy for you Twiglets. I'm betting there's two on board... Like Pap, I'm curious as to how many cycles it took you in the end??

Pap...6dp3dt today! Woohoo!! Only a day a two before you can poas lol. I can't help myself!

I'm excited to start jabbing tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey lovely ladies!
    Hope your all well.
    I'm so happy for you Twiglets! Did you transfer two embryo's? Your hcg is pretty high. Maybe there is two on board. So excited for you. Enjoy your pregnancy Xx

Good Luck every-one cycling. Hope you all get your Bfp soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yay twiglets!! Im so happy for you.

Qlou, youre almost in the last tri right?? Wow, how fast has that gone!

Pap, fx you get your bfp. Will you poas? I havent before, my deal with dh is I will only poas if af doesnt arrive by bt as its usually 17dpo/epu. That way, we find out together.

Trying-will be nice to have a buddy from bh. I joined the facebook page but didnt find it overly supportive, and after some, ah, deluded comments from others (no one from this group), I left. I have had some spotting today after dtd last night so looks all on track for Thursday next week. Do you start tomorrow? I have my appt 29/7, 6/8 & 9/8. Epu is planned for 13/8.

It was difficult for them to do a schedule not knowing where my cycle is, so if af doesnt come it wont happen. Ive NEVER wanted af more than I do now, even more than when I suspected I might have been utd at 17. Like everyone, Im counting on this cycle. Ive applied for two promotions at work recently and been unsuccessful (despite knowing I was the right person for both) , disappointed doesnt even explain how I feel. Feeling pretty undervalued right now and needing to reassess my future.Today someone commented that I should just have a baby.....if only they knew, sigh. Its so difficult when a solid income is so important, considering the cost of ivf.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Twiglets - that is the so fantastic! Your HCG has gone through the roof haha

Papillon - pls tell me you are someone who loves to POAS - so we can live vicariously through you hehehe

Ngaiz - this is awesome news and I really hope AF arrives for you . When I got my BFN the other week I was told to make an appt asap with the docs as they were hard to get into atm. I went to reception but they had a spot the very next day. Maybe they had a cancellation. I was excited as I was only on CD 2 and thought maybe they could do me back to back but alas they need to wait for my medicare cheque so it was back on the pill or take a break for 4 weeks. Boo!

I have a regular 28 day cycle so going to try naturally this month instead of waiting out the 4 weeks on the pill. It should only extend my transfer date by about 12 days. Currently sitting on CD11... DH is away until the weekend but thats ok as its unlikely I will O before he gets back.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great to see some activity on here at last!!

im going to try to hold off POAS for as long as possible. I've only ever been met with disappointment in the past so the longer I can prolong blissful ignorance the better. That said, I'm only in the 1st week of my 2ww I usually lose power of rational thinking by second week...only time will tell. I had to put back my blood test aswell!!! Booked in when I'm supposed to be at work, haven't the heart to ask for a shift swap/change as work have done so much to accommodate me already. Might get one of the girls at work to bleed me as I'm not sure i can hold out that long for a blood test, or maybe AF will show up & none of it will matter.

what deluded comments have I missed out on?? Spill Ngaiz, love a bit o' gossip!! lol x

Thanks
    Reviews
    All these positives are making me anxious for my cycle! Congrats to all the lucky soon to be mamas!!! And baby dust to all those waiting
    I cant wait till next month!