Closed Thread
Page 40 of 93 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Really?? I was scouring the net today & I think they transfer them same day?? Time critical like within 1hr of thaw if they survive. But who knows. I wonder if they thaw 1 at a time or in batches. Would hate to lose any!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great amount of numbers. Hears hoping you get some to Freeze.
    I think they must have charged they're protocol as they froze mine of day 3, but it seems they're now freezing them on day 5. When they dethawed they then grew it to the fifth day, but didn't reach a blastie, it got to morolu and was still dividing.

This week has been emotional, got a faint bfp on Tues and was getting stronger, but am now bleeding had blood work done this morning at GP just waiting on results.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Are you bleeding heavily twiglets? When is your BT due at the clinic? FX all is well. I'm now starting the 2ww...cue the angst! Funny how I started out very optimistic & after waiting so long to get to this stage I'm leaning more towards the pessimist.
    Was the transfer your last remaining embryo? thinking of you.x

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's not too heavy, like a light period. Results came in at 118, tfc also got a copy, will retest at tfc on tues. So i have a bfp!!!trying to be optimistic and positive that it doubles like it should.

Good luck pappilion with the 2ww, I really hope that this is your cycle. Hope you've made plans to keep ur self busy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations!!! Is this your 1st BFP? Hope your numbers continue to rise accordingly.

i have nothing planned! Just work! Hate this part.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes first ever!!!

Good luck with the wait!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay! Congrats Twiglets. I'm so happy for you! Good luck on Tuesday!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congrats twiglets, 118 is a great number. Good luck tomorrow! Dh and I have just been discussing our next cycle and looks like we can go sometime in August. Im started to get annyoed at how we put it off for everyone else's lives. If we don't go in August, or if we aren't successful then we wont be going again until April next year with 2 birthdays (March and July, both of our younger brothers 21st's) in NZ and a wedding overseas 'sometime' in July also.

Does anyone know if TFC will allow me to start without taking Levlen?? They do EPU most days now so I can't see why I would need to time my cycle, I will call them in the morning. If I can I'll be able to get a fresh cycle and a FET in, and still be able to travel next year.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quite right Ngaiz, put yourself before others, when ttc time is precious as it is.
    did you call the clinic? Will they let you cycle without starting levelin? I had a Tuesday pick up this cycle!! And I was the only patient booked in for EPU!! Mind you, I reckon if I'd waited 1 more day my ovaries may have ruptured!! Feels like they still could. Ouch!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck today twiglets. Another wait...they usually call >3pm huh?