Closed Thread
Page 36 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Gorgeous healthy little bubs Meshell & Mrssimmo. Must be a pleasure to see their little smiles each day. Some BFP's are much needed round here these days. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Papillon View Post
    Gorgeous healthy little bubs Meshell & Mrssimmo. Must be a pleasure to see their little smiles each day. Some BFP's are much needed round here these days. X
    Yeah I think it's time for some long awaited BFPs...it's been way too long!

Good seeing and hearing all the news on the bubbas. So exciting!

No good news for me this cycle. Round #3 was a bust. On a positive note I managed to score a Drs appointment fairly quickly (next week) so I'm happy to be moving forward.

Twigs...good luck with your Fet. Will it be medicated?

Pap...you going ok?

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Ladies,

I am new to this forum, (and to the Clinic). I have been reading all your posts, and wish you all the best of luck!

I have AF visiting at the moment, start Levlen on Friday, plan is to start stimming 15 Julyish.

This is my first IVF attempt - DP has no children of his own, but I have 3 boys - TL after the last 15 years ago.

The thing that scares me the most is that I am "of advanced maternal age" and the 1% success rate for my age group is totally stressing me out.

I am trying to keep calm to give everything the best chance of working, any tips to get through this in one piece mentally??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Mummafrog! I also have 3 kidlets too (Boy and 2 girls) and we found our way here after having MFI pop up (strange I know).

I don't think there's too much you can do but keep busy. That's what I do and with kids it's easier cause they keep you on your toes. I have just failed my 3rd cycle (you can see in sig) but I'm hopeful to keep on trying!

How old exactly are you? Did you AMH level come back ok?? Just know the first cycle is a 'feeler' to get things right re drugs. Having said that, there are lots of ladies that were successful 1st time around so you never know!

Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    How is everyone? Been very quiet in here lately.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well we have now hit the 6 year of trying and I feel damn miserable knowing that another year has passed by and to top of it off I have the worst period pain.

Sorry for the woe me posts

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh twiglets I'm sorry, we hit 4 years this month so I'm feeling pretty crap too.

My plans to cycle this month were thrown out when Levlen decided to be a witch and then finances just weren't right. Now I have no idea when it will happen.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ngaiz and Twiglets,

It has been a very very long time since I have posted on here. I have been however lurking. It's these forums that help support each other through the journey of the ivf world. I know how hard it can be when you just can't seem to see any light at the end of that tunnel. I just wanted to reply to this thread because I can see that everyone needs some encouragement.
    I have been doing ivf now for 7 years and I am soon to be 39. It took me 4 ivf attempts and a few forzens in between to get my dd. I also suffered a loss of an ectopic pregnancy and thought my world was just over. I then picked myself up again and then finally got an another successful and finally my dd at age 35. I just wanted to say that don't lose any hope. If financially you can keep going do it, if not, have a break and regain your inner health and try and save. The FFC is so ressonble in cost that the pressure of $$$ is a lot easier as compared to when I was ivf.
    Yes I do feel very lucky to have my dd, and thus I am trying for no2, but my chances are 2%. Now if this helps in anyway, I was seeing a naturopath and was taking lots of herbs and also seeing an acupuncturist. Not sure if this was my succes to my ectopic and my dd, but I think it helped.
    Please don't lose hope, and if anyone wants to PM me your most welcome. Let keep fingers crossed for some BFPs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ngaiz and sparkle twinkle. Just feeling a bit sorry for myself. Had a good cry and got it out of my system. Today is another day!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's so quiet in here these days! I hope everyone is doing ok.

Pap...how you going with this cycle?

I just got my new plan which is exciting. EPU early August. I also just booked in for Acupuncture for the first time starting this week. Hoping to get lucky for the 4th time...anything has to help!