Closed Thread
Page 34 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys,
    I haven't posted for a while but I have been keeping up with your journeys.
    As for me my 20 week scan is on Thursday, Can't wait to find out the gender. Feeling very impatience. Anyway I let all know when I find out.
    Good luck to all of you cycling my fingers are crossed for you all. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ngaiz View Post
    Yay trying, PUPO!!!!

This month marks four years it's not getting any easier. Have been taking Levlen for a couple of weeks in preparation for round three, but had to stop cause it was causing bleeding. I guess I need to make another appt to see what we can do. Was hoping to cycle at the end of June but that doesn't look like it will happen now.

Anyone have any ideas on how else I can time my cycles? I've been given the suggestions of Provera and Synarel but I don't know if they use those meds at TFC.
    thats bizarre, surely if anything the levlen should prevent bleeding until you cease taking them?? I guess so long as the pills are dumbing down your ovaries, regardless of bleeding you may well be able to cycle?? It all depends upon what your hormones are up to. Provera more or less just stops bleeding does it not?? You still need the actions of Levlen in order to cycle.
    Im having a weird time of it myself. After confirmation of -Bhcg I ceased the crinone & as expected my period arrived 1-2 days later. Fairly light, but haven't stopped spotting the entire time. Low & behold yesterday over a week later I get a second full on period!! Weird!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Qloulou sounds like your pregnancy is going well. Look forward to hearing what your having.

trying4 how is it going? When is the test??

Seen the consultant, went very differently to last post cycle consultation. He pretty much recommended I need another laparoscopy & that endometriosis is likely to inhibit ivf success. It's only been 2 cycles but he seems to think (going by my lap report) that the endometriosis is more severe than I had anticipated. Lots to think about!! Booked in for 3rd cycle. Will give it another crack.

Who'd be a friggin woman hey. Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys!

Weird you're bleeding Ngaiz. Have you rung the clinic about it? Maybe google and see what comes up (I love google lol).

Qloulou, I can't believe how far along you are now! It's gone by so fast! So, did you find out the gender? Was everything where it should be?

Pap, so you decided to go forth with one more try before you have a lap? How long will a lap take you out of the IVF game. Can you book another cycle and go ahead with the lap while you wait?

I'm ok...just lol. TWW is a killer. I'm 7dp2dt today and dying. I hate the Crinone and the crazy dreams it makes me have. I'm not getting the greatest sleep at the moment. I'm not feeling super confident this time around. I will test probably around 9dp2dt (Friday at 11dpo). I can not restrain from the HPTs. I need to know ASAP so I can move on. In all my pregnancies (including the lost ones, 11dpo has always given a positive result if pregnant).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey there everyone.

Qlou- good luck with ur scan today.
    Ngaiz- have you got ur plan? I had bleeding the last cycle, rung the clinic, they checked how long I had been on the pill for and the date of the hormone blood test. Then told me to break for 1 week and then restart the pill. It didn't effect the start date of my cycle. So definately ring them.
    Trying hope ur hanging in there.

How is everyone else going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yeah I do but I wasn't planning on starting for a few more weeks but just wanted to be on the pill so I could start when I was ready. I can't put up with the bleeding for another 4 weeks though, its been over three already and I'm exhausted and lethargic. I probably need more iron too.

I think it was meant to be though because we've just been hammered with bills, DH got a fine and both of our cars need fixing :/ It doesn't rain, it pours! My head just isn't in the right place either so I've started meditation as well.

Trying I hope you get your BFP!! I know my time will come, and I can't wait to see that elusive second line.
    Last edited by Ngaiz; 06-06-2013 at 07:30.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs Ngaiz. Sounds like you need them xx

How are you Twiglets?? You cycling again soon?

I'm beyond exhausted from the restlesss sleep I continue to have. 7dp2dt transfer today and I'm emotional. I just want it over with either way. This is getting harder, and harder now. 3rd cycle and I just don't know how many more I can face, especially this TWW crap. Sorry. Just feeling down today

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aww all my buddies down in the dumps today!! Ngaiz, you sure do get a rough deal most of the time, stay positive & be kind to yourself. Trying4...the 2ww is the worst thing imaginable in the whole process, I despise it & the emotions that come with it. Not looking forward to that part already!!
    I will be cycling AGAIN in the not too distant future (3 weeks) can't believe round 3 in such a short space of time, I thought I'd have to wait ages between cycles, I'm so glad cos I just want to get on with it. I'll defo take a break after #3 if it doesn't work. This can't be good for the ovaries and my reserve!! I'm feeling pretty upbeat & optimistic about the next cycle. The doctor gave me lots of food for thought & I have a few more options now. I want to be cycling already...
    Good to hear from you again twiglets.
    Everyone.x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ngaiz - Sorry your having such a rough time at the mo.

Trying- I feel for you. It brings out all your hope and frustrations and wishes all at once. Hope that it brings a bfp instead of disappointment.

Pappilion thats good that its almost time to cycle again, we maybe on the 2ww together.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have you been issued with your plan then twiglets? Think I start injections 1 July?? All going well with bloods etc. started pill on day4 this month. Usually I take it from day2 but I saw the nurse on day3 & was advised to take it from day4. Hope that doesn't upset the apple cart!?