Closed Thread
Page 33 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah, I POAS this morning. Did really well to hold off until then I reckon!! I have terrible cramp though. So I know it's in the post!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Papillon View Post
    Yeah, I POAS this morning. Did really well to hold off until then I reckon!! I have terrible cramp though. So I know it's in the post!
    Have you heard from the clinic re blood test Pap. Sorry to hear it maybe a bfn Wish it wasn't so.

We are on our third cycle now currently jabbing with EPU scheduled for next week. I have 4 follies (two on each side). We have decided to keep going this year (so hopefully I can squeeze in two more cycles)...but that's it for us too. Five cycles was my magic number!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just received the call & as expected BFN!! Feel more sorry for the nurse. I think they genuinely dislike giving bad news.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope this cycle is the 1 for you trying4.x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    So sorry Papillion I agree, it must be just as hard on them, they work so hard and are great at what they do. It must be disappointing for their efforts to fail as well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Papillon View Post
    Just received the call & as expected BFN!! Feel more sorry for the nurse. I think they genuinely dislike giving bad news.
    I'm sorry Pap. Big loves. Did you make your next appointment?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah, but I think I'll have a little break for a month or 2. Try & work towards improving my egg quality!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had my ET yesterday. My EPU went as well as could be expected (though I was more out of it and had a little more discomfort this time around) on Monday. I only got 3 eggs (a low number again)...2 of them fertilized and at the time of transfer (day 2) I had one 4 cell grade 2 (poor quality), and a 3 cell grade 3 (average). I ended up having the 3 cell put back in as the embryologist preferred it. I was pretty sad yesterday because I hadn't heard much about 3 cell embryos so I'm not so confident this round which isn't the greatest feeling.

I'm a bit tired of low numbers (considering I have really high AHM) which often leads to not much choice when it comes to transfer unfortunately. I'm hoping to get my drugs upped and reach a balance between over stim and what I'm getting now - and next time I'll be transferring two.

So now I'm PUPO but it definitely feels different to last time. Anyway, hoping it grows nice and steady and I get a sticky BFP. The thought of doing this for a 4th time is all a bit much right now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aww, sorry your feeling that way trying4. Many people have gotten pg with emby's of worse quality than yours so stay positive. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yay trying, PUPO!!!!

This month marks four years it's not getting any easier. Have been taking Levlen for a couple of weeks in preparation for round three, but had to stop cause it was causing bleeding. I guess I need to make another appt to see what we can do. Was hoping to cycle at the end of June but that doesn't look like it will happen now.

Anyone have any ideas on how else I can time my cycles? I've been given the suggestions of Provera and Synarel but I don't know if they use those meds at TFC.