Closed Thread
Page 30 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tryingforbaby4 View Post
    Oh that's great Pap. I was wondering where you were up to in your cycle. You definitely get more relaxed each cycle re injecting and stuff. I don't think it matters that you do it at the same time each day spot on. Some variance is allowed. I hope you get more eggies this time. I told them I wanted more this time - maybe something to freeze. They did say they wanted between 4-8 so hopefully I can get around 6-8. When is your first scan??
    1st scan was Friday, 2nd was yesterday. They've brought EPU forward to Wednesday (tomorrow). Better response from increased dose, follies are big and all around same size, think there was 6 or 7. My ovaries feel like golf balls, very uncomfortable & bloated. I'm terrified I ovulate on my own...very crampy. Fingers crossed it goes better this time around!! Wow, EPU 28th of May!! This month...that's no time at all!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Papillon View Post
    1st scan was Friday, 2nd was yesterday. They've brought EPU forward to Wednesday (tomorrow). Better response from increased dose, follies are big and all around same size, think there was 6 or 7. My ovaries feel like golf balls, very uncomfortable & bloated. I'm terrified I ovulate on my own...very crampy. Fingers crossed it goes better this time around!! Wow, EPU 28th of May!! This month...that's no time at all!!!
    Yay!! Keep us posted Pap. So excited for you and I hope you get some frosties and your BFP.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to tryingforbaby4 For This Useful Post:

Papillon  (09-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tryingforbaby4 View Post
    Yay!! Keep us posted Pap. So excited for you and I hope you get some frosties and your BFP.
    5 eggs, 4 fertilised for ET tomor. If they do well overnight I'll have to consider freezing the remaining 3. What do you think?

Thanks
    Reviews
    5 eggs, 4 fertilised for ET tomor. If they do well overnight I'll have to consider freezing the remaining 3. What do you think?
    That's awesome! You must be wrapped compared to last time. Fingers crossed they all fertilize. Personally for me, I wouldn't consider paying to fertilise for anything less than 3. It's so much money ($1,500 just to freeze and then FET costs on top), especially when the full cycles are a 1/4 mid year. It all adds up!

Thanks
    Reviews
    about that...does the Medicare safety net only last til end of financial year? I must look up the FET costs. Wow, didn't realise it was as much as $1500 to freeze. 4 have fertilised...I'm just hoping they continue to divide well & don't arrest.

Thanks
    Reviews
    about that...does the Medicare safety net only last til end of financial year? I must look up the FET costs. Wow, didn't realise it was as much as $1500 to freeze. 4 have fertilised...I'm just hoping they continue to divide well & don't arrest.
    Yeah it's $1500 just to freeze. And then FET costs (which I recall someone saying was around $700) on top of each transfer. The medicare safety net runs from Jan to Dec so we are lucky in that we will be able to fit a couple more cycles in at the cheap cost $600 before the end of the year.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hay lady's I have been MIA the last few wks just with bub trying to get this reflux under control and yes finally I'm getting 8hr sleeps woo hoo

Hope every one is well xox

Maddison 9 wks old

Thanks
    Reviews
    She is so cute mrs Simmo. And VERY alert!! Congratulations on the 8hr sleeps!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    She is beautiful miss simmo!
    Papillion are you Pupo? I have every-thing crossed for you!
    Hope you are all well. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can't believe how big she's getting Mrs Simmo! Cutie.

Pap, how did you go with the transfer? Did you freeze any?

Qloulou, how are you going? Looks like your pregnancy is flying by.

I picked up my jabs today. Hoping 3rd time lucky. EPU scheduled for 28th.