Page 29 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    EPU booked for Tuesday! Ekks nervous but glad it's finally here

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Twiglets View Post
    BFN confirmed again!!
    Crap Twiglets . So sorry to hear that. Was that transfer #2?? I hope that you can get some answers.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Areslil View Post
    EPU booked for Tuesday! Ekks nervous but glad it's finally here
    How exciting! Good luck with it all.

I had my Drs appointment yesterday and I'm excited to be back on the band wagon ASAP. I was mid cycle - day 16. Dr Watson scanned me and no sign of O. Everything just normal but thing is I should be about to O or just Od. Anyway I started back on the pill last night with EPU scheduled for 28 May. We decided to only transfer 1 back this time. Though I'll be 35 (literally just by a few days lol) and Dr Watson said they could, she would prefer (and so would I) to only do one. Though if this fails and I move onto cycle # 4 I'll definitely consider it.

Papillion - are you cycling around this time too?

Thanks
    Reviews
    EPU didn't happen as I ovulated already! Disappointed but moving on, got to go home to do the deed and hope for the best. Next appt booked for the 21st. Good luck to those who are cycling and EPU too baby dust

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh Areslil

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Areslil View Post
    EPU didn't happen as I ovulated already! Disappointed but moving on, got to go home to do the deed and hope for the best. Next appt booked for the 21st. Good luck to those who are cycling and EPU too baby dust
    Sorry to hear that. Fingers crossed for cycle #2!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tryingforbaby4 View Post
    Crap Twiglets . So sorry to hear that. Was that transfer #2?? I hope that you can get some answers.
    Very sorry to hear that twiglets. What now?

oh Aresil, how can that happen?? Did you have many follicles? Good luck doing the deed.x

hey trying4, that's great that you don't have to wait long. I'm on day4 of injections I think. Last time round I was pretty much sharp at 7am every morning but now with different circumstances & routine I can be jabbing anytime between 6-8am. Is that likely to affect anything? I forget about it & get a jolt before leaving the house. Certainly not the same gusto as before!! I had my alarm set & everything last time!! Maybe if I aim for 6 everyday...I'm awake then most days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Papillon View Post
    hey trying4, that's great that you don't have to wait long. I'm on day4 of injections I think. Last time round I was pretty much sharp at 7am every morning but now with different circumstances & routine I can be jabbing anytime between 6-8am. Is that likely to affect anything? I forget about it & get a jolt before leaving the house. Certainly not the same gusto as before!! I had my alarm set & everything last time!! Maybe if I aim for 6 everyday...I'm awake then most days.
    Oh that's great Pap. I was wondering where you were up to in your cycle. You definitely get more relaxed each cycle re injecting and stuff. I don't think it matters that you do it at the same time each day spot on. Some variance is allowed. I hope you get more eggies this time. I told them I wanted more this time - maybe something to freeze. They did say they wanted between 4-8 so hopefully I can get around 6-8. When is your first scan??

Thanks
    Reviews
    That suck Aresil!! Hope your doing ok and not letting this get you down.

Not sure what the plan is yet, got drs appointment at the end of the month, so will more then

Thanks
    Reviews
    Only had two follicles, don't know why i ovulated! Think now they will up the dose of my fsh and antagonist too to stop me ovulating. See dr again on 21/5 unless this natural deed works which I doubt so as husband has sperm issues. Maybe disappointed but optimist at this stage as it was my first cycle. Good luck with your injections and everyone else who is cycling as well