Closed Thread
Page 27 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 270 of 921
  1. #261
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    177
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked
    34
    Reviews
    0
    Oh Bethy I'm sorry! Fingers crossed it's still too early. Crossing my fingers for you. xx

    Wnat, congratulations. So happy your little man arrived safely! I hope motherhood is treating you well.

    Bubby2010, that's awesome! Good luck with your cycle.

    Twiglets, good luck in the TWW. I have my fingers crossed for your too. What did you have transferred?

    I've got my doctors appointment at the end of this month, so that's something to look forward to. Pending this natural cycle not dragging out too long, I'm hoping for an EPU around mid June. Third time lucky perhaps?

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to tryingforbaby4 For This Useful Post:

    wnat01  (03-05-2013)

  3. #262
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    365
    Thanks
    183
    Thanked
    45
    Reviews
    0
    Hey guys, good luck to everyone cycling & in the 2WW. Very sorry to hear your bad news & trying4 too, I feel like I follow your cycle more closely than others cos we started around same time, I really hope you are ok. You had such a rough 1st cycle, I really hoped this time would have been it. Don't really understand chemical pregnancies but how unfair to give false hope, I hope I never go through that.
    Lovely to hear your update wnat, hope you get lots of due sleep very soon. Congratulations again.

    Again, please accept my apologies for lack of contribution to the thread, very unfair when so many people are new & looking for info. I'm feeling pretty ambivalent about the whole process if I'm honest. I don't know if I perhaps had invested too much hope on a successful first cycle or if I'm just fed up of being a standby incubator. Wondering how others feel going into 2nd/3rd cycles?? Is it normal to not feel very motivated or excited?? I'll start again next week & hopefully get a bit more focused then, although my OCP is gonna run out before it should so I'll prob need to do something about that.
    Since my last cycle flopped I haven't taken any of my vitamins (bought a brand new box & haven't touched them) I haven't done any excercise in months (personal trainer moved interstate & I haven't bothered doing anything since) and I stopped going to accupuncture prior to 1st cycle - had been planning to re-start but haven't bothered....despite this, I don't feel down about the fertility stuff - I just haven't given it too much thought (hard as it may sound). I've moved house, started DIY & gardening & I'm really enjoying that + spending ridiculous amounts of hard earned dollar on home furnishings . Am I setting myself up for a fail because I haven't been looking after myself properly?? I think a big part of me is revolting against the fact that I've invested the last 2.5yrs into trying so hard to get pregnant, altering what I eat, paying for personal training to be fitter, accupuncture to manage stress, countless vitamins, minimising alcohol intake, expensive fertility investigations, ivf ...& the whole time my uterus has been empty. All this good clean living with very little to show for it. And I'm about to re -cycle next week & feel nothing. One thing I do feel strongly about though...these damn OCP, I hate them vehemently. Nauseous all the frigging time. I'd love to do a cycle without them. I swear they alter my mood for the worst.

    Sorry for the long post, but everyone (not just on this thread) always seems so focused/ obsessed even - on ttc. I usually am too, but haven't been for around 2 months now. It's nice...but a little concerning too. Anyone else feel the same??

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Papillon For This Useful Post:

    wnat01  (03-05-2013)

  5. #263
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    177
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked
    34
    Reviews
    0
    Hey Papillon! I think of you often too. Yay for starting next week. I just want to start ASAP again lol. Get back on the horse. The waiting is pretty crappy as you know.

    Heading into my 3rd cycle I'm feeling ambivalent really. I guess I'll go through the motions. It's weird when you know what happens compared to the first cycle when its all a big adventure, and then the second cycle doesn't work either and you're like 'crap' this might not work at all. Already having children, I've set myself goals (which is much harder for people that don't have any). I've been trying for 2 years and during that time I haven't focused on much else. I'm the biggest I've ever been (bigger than I was full term with my son). I am the most unhealthiest too. I know that is probably contributing to the infertility (though we have MFI). I want so badly to pull it all into line but it takes so much of yourself to do that and TTC for so long saps all that from you. I feel like I'm not living the 'now' much, instead waiting on what the future has to offer. Anyway, I've set myself a goal of 1 year or 5 cycles of IVF and I will revaluate from there. I'm on to cycle number 3 now and that will be right around half way through the year. I feel like if it doesn't work within that time frame than well, maybe it never well. But I'm not at that point yet so who knows.

    I wouldn't beat yourself up about not being fit, taking vitamins etc. You've done it all before and it hasn't work so hey, why not try not doing it. Focus on what you love to do at the moment and run with that. Go through the motions of the cycle and take it from there. You don't have to be enthusiastic about it, though you will towards the end I'm sure. I think it only benefits you in the long run to be able to focus on other things. I have everything crossed for you this cycle (so your womb is full and you no longer have to take those damn OCP!). I'm looking very forward to hearing how you go. xx

  6. #264
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,521
    Thanks
    1,318
    Thanked
    1,574
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi everyone. Home from holidays and settling back into reality. Will pop in later for personals

  7. #265
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    833
    Thanks
    105
    Thanked
    54
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ngaiz View Post
    Hi everyone. Home from holidays and settling back into reality. Will pop in later for personals
    Welcome back hope u r well and had a great time x

  8. #266
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    253
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked
    344
    Reviews
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by tryingforbaby4 View Post
    Twiglets, good luck in the TWW. I have my fingers crossed for your too. What did you have transferred?

    ?
    . I had 2, 8 cell embroyo transferred, so much better than what was transferred last time.

    I seem a lot calmer on this 2ww, despite having some major stress at work. Only symptoms is ongoing heartburn.

    How was the holiday ngaiz?

  9. #267
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,521
    Thanks
    1,318
    Thanked
    1,574
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi!!

    Twiglets-don't go too crazy over the next two weeks. Great embryos you have on board.

    Bethy-How did BT go???

    Qloulou-yay for 12weeks!! Time goes fast doesn't it. I was saying to my friend the other day that she's had the longest pregnancy on record cause I knew when she had ET.

    Wnat-congratulations on the arrival of Curtis, xx

    Bubby-progress!!!!! When do you start injecting?

    Simmo-how is Maddison going? How old is she now?

    Trying-we will cycle close together. My epu will be early July, fingers crossed.

    Papillion-hi stranger! I did the same, spent years looking after myself fir what, nothing! After my second failure then miscarriage I was on a dangerous downward spiral. I've finally picked myself up, started exercising again and eating well.

    Hoping-I'm trying to lose my holiday fat, does that count?

    Wantababybump-I'm so sorry you've been ripped off again. I read a line the other day that referred to AF as "the tears of a disappointed uterus" how true! Will you be doing further testing to try and find the cause?

    Areslil-good luck for tomorrow. I hope your cycle goes according to plan.

    Sarah-congrats on the princess you have on board.

    Kitty, Sammy and Hope for all, I can't seem to find where you are at (on my phone) but I hope you're well.

    Afm-the holiday was great, just what I needed...two weeks of eating, drinking, family, friends and relaxing. Bliss!! Tuesday would have been my EDD from my mc, I used it as motivation to get back on track and refuse to dwell on it. I've started exercising and eating well to get my body in to top shape. I'm still on the fence about acupuncture, I did it last time and got a bfn so I don't know if I want to spend the money. I will start the pill when AF arrives in May, should be around the end of the month but I'm not regular anyway. Ive had so many birth/pregnancy/gender announcements lately I think Facebook is going to be axed again. My PCOS and endo are giving me grief. Lots of pain, bloating and irregular bleeding, I hope it doesn't have a negative effect on my cycle. I hope I haven't missed anyone, sorry if I have.

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

    Kittybee  (09-05-2013),wnat01  (03-05-2013)

  11. #268
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    833
    Thanks
    105
    Thanked
    54
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ngaiz View Post
    Hi!!

    Twiglets-don't go too crazy over the next two weeks. Great embryos you have on board.

    Bethy-How did BT go???

    Qloulou-yay for 12weeks!! Time goes fast doesn't it. I was saying to my friend the other day that she's had the longest pregnancy on record cause I knew when she had ET.

    Wnat-congratulations on the arrival of Curtis, xx

    Bubby-progress!!!!! When do you start injecting?

    Simmo-how is Maddison going? How old is she now?

    Trying-we will cycle close together. My epu will be early July, fingers crossed.

    Papillion-hi stranger! I did the same, spent years looking after myself fir what, nothing! After my second failure then miscarriage I was on a dangerous downward spiral. I've finally picked myself up, started exercising again and eating well.

    Hoping-I'm trying to lose my holiday fat, does that count?

    Wantababybump-I'm so sorry you've been ripped off again. I read a line the other day that referred to AF as "the tears of a disappointed uterus" how true! Will you be doing further testing to try and find the cause?

    Areslil-good luck for tomorrow. I hope your cycle goes according to plan.

    Sarah-congrats on the princess you have on board.

    Kitty, Sammy and Hope for all, I can't seem to find where you are at (on my phone) but I hope you're well.

    Afm-the holiday was great, just what I needed...two weeks of eating, drinking, family, friends and relaxing. Bliss!! Tuesday would have been my EDD from my mc, I used it as motivation to get back on track and refuse to dwell on it. I've started exercising and eating well to get my body in to top shape. I'm still on the fence about acupuncture, I did it last time and got a bfn so I don't know if I want to spend the money. I will start the pill when AF arrives in May, should be around the end of the month but I'm not regular anyway. Ive had so many birth/pregnancy/gender announcements lately I think Facebook is going to be axed again. My PCOS and endo are giving me grief. Lots of pain, bloating and irregular bleeding, I hope it doesn't have a negative effect on my cycle. I hope I haven't missed anyone, sorry if I have.
    Maddison is now 6 and 1/2 wks old it goes so fast I can't believe it and still look at her all the time

    Best of luck with your travels hay are you you coming on the 27/4 for the TFC catch up at coffee club

  12. #269
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,521
    Thanks
    1,318
    Thanked
    1,574
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mrs simmo View Post
    Maddison is now 6 and 1/2 wks old it goes so fast I can't believe it and still look at her all the time

    Best of luck with your travels hay are you you coming on the 27/4 for the TFC catch up at coffee club
    No, I think I'll pass. I imagine it will be one of those awkward moments with everyone else having babies and talking about nappies, breastfeeding and lack of sleep. I think I'll find it upsetting, even knowing each and everyone was ivf. Sorry

  13. #270
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    26
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    2
    Reviews
    0
    Hi everyone finally got my blood test done and picked up my meds. But got a phone call saying my oestrogen level is high and need to repeat blood test, to hold off injecting till the afternoon. Had that happen to anymore else? Thanks


 

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 20-08-2013, 15:26
  2. The Fertility Centre Springwood #2
    By sarahwantsababy in forum IVF
    Replies: 1116
    Last Post: 04-03-2013, 13:05
  3. The Fertility Centre Springwood
    By tiggasam in forum IVF
    Replies: 587
    Last Post: 09-09-2012, 19:59

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Mother and Baby Shop
Save $$$ during our Christmas Sale Mother and Baby Shop
Great prices on Schoenhut kids pianos, toys, baby clothing as well as big brands like Pigeon, NUK, Cherub Baby and many more. Sale starts on 1 November 2016 and ends on the 27 December 2016. Hurry! Place your order today!
sales & new stuffsee all
Bub Hub Sales Listing
HAVING A SALE? Let parents know about it with a Bub Hub Sales listing. Listings are featured on our well trafficked Sales Page + selected randomly to appear on EVERY page
featured supporter
ProSwim
ProSwim runs learn to swim classes for babies, children and adults. Our indoor centre in Plympton Park has lessons all year round, including school holidays. We also offer outdoor programs during the summer months (Oct-Mar) at Rostrevor college.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!