Closed Thread
Page 25 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Twiglets View Post
    Trying- really sorry to hear that:-(

My body has responded as per my plan, and Epu is tommorrow.
    Good luck for EPU

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck with EPU Twiglet. Look forward to hearing how it goes :-)
    Will be thinking of you

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope everyone is doing good, i dont post much but i do try and keep up with the thread, and as i am VERY easily distracted (OMG A SHINY!!!!) most times when i intend on posting it never happens... for all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Epu went really well, and just got the call to say SEVEN fertilised.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Twiglets View Post
    Epu went really well, and just got the call to say SEVEN fertilised.
    That's awesome Twiglets!! I hope they fertilize nicely? Will you be freezing any this time! I hope to get some frostiness in my next cycle.

As for me...this cycle was a bust . Levels dropped so now I'm just waiting for them to hit zero and for AF to arrive. Sux to get so close and not make it. Oh well...on to cycle three.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey guys,

I haven't been posting much but I have been reading the tread & keeping up with every-one. 7 fertilised is amazing twiglets! Im so sorry Trying4. Good luck with your next cycle.

I had my 12 week scan yesterday. It was amazing! I still can't believe I'm pregnant. I'm so grateful for the miracle of ivf! Stick in there girls! Hoping you all get your Bfp soon! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Qloulou View Post
    Hey guys,

I haven't been posting much but I have been reading the tread & keeping up with every-one. 7 fertilised is amazing twiglets! Im so sorry Trying4. Good luck with your next cycle.

I had my 12 week scan yesterday. It was amazing! I still can't believe I'm pregnant. I'm so grateful for the miracle of ivf! Stick in there girls! Hoping you all get your Bfp soon! Xx
    It's so in real isn't it to see what has been made and it makes it more real to hit 12 wks
    All the best enjoy it as it goes so quickly and bub is here before you know it Maddison is 6 wks old now goes so fast

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not sure if everyone on her is on the Facebook page but there is a catch up for all that have use or are using TFC to allow all of us to meet compare stories and relate to each other it's on the 27/4 at coffee club springwood near the clinic at 12 check out the post if you can come would be great xox best of luck lady's

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone. Well my TWW is nearly over! I have a BT on Thursday. DP and I have decided not to test this time! And have been kept busy as we had our engagement party last night!!! I was wondering for The ladies who got BFP how did I feel before hand? Pains? Sickness? Nothing? Some days I have felt quite normal and others I'm like yep AF is on its way! I'm sort of thinking it hasn't worked but I'm trying not to think about it and imagine pains lol thanks xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Whoops it was meant to say how did u feel not how did I feel lol