test today

another chemical yet again. no frosties left now. =(
    I'm so sorry :-(

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bubby2010 For This Useful Post:

wantababybump  (09-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hoping41more View Post

Any one else losing weight while they are waiting to start a cycle?
    Yep. I pulled off 21kgs about a year ago and about 5kgs have snuck back on through emotional eating. I'm really trying to focus on clean, healthy eating. I've got two kgs to get back down to my goal weight. I don't want this journey to cause me to pile all the weight back on. Plus if I do get to my goal it will bring me back to the lowest dose of the drugs 75units which I'd really love to try to start with.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear about your chemical pregnancy Wantababybump. This just plain sux on so many levels. xx

Good luck Bethy!! I've got my fingers crossed for you. The TWW is awful. So awful. I hope you have a good outcome at the end.

Papillion, no long for you now! A month. That will fly by. I will have to get that movie out and watch. I need to some cheering up!

As for me, well I got a but unfortunately my beta is only 32 at 12dp2dt so it looks like a chemical pregnancy . So devo. Won't know officially until Friday when I have a follow up beta but I'm pretty sure that's how it will end. I suffered two other loses before so I kinda know in myself that it's not viable. Sigh.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tryingforbaby4 View Post
    So sorry to hear about your chemical pregnancy Wantababybump. This just plain sux on so many levels. xx

Good luck Bethy!! I've got my fingers crossed for you. The TWW is awful. So awful. I hope you have a good outcome at the end.

Papillion, no long for you now! A month. That will fly by. I will have to get that movie out and watch. I need to some cheering up!

As for me, well I got a but unfortunately my beta is only 32 at 12dp2dt so it looks like a chemical pregnancy . So devo. Won't know officially until Friday when I have a follow up beta but I'm pretty sure that's how it will end. I suffered two other loses before so I kinda know in myself that it's not viable. Sigh.
    Sorry to here xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sorry to hear your news of a chem wantababybump and tryingforbaby4

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear your news wantababybump. I hope your ok. Good luck Bethy, and trying4 I'm keeping my fingers crossed that your beta quadruples before next bt. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys! Almost a week down and don't feel anything. Just a bit of tummy pain and sickness but trying not to think about it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Papillon View Post
    So sorry to hear your news wantababybump. I hope your ok. Good luck Bethy, and trying4 I'm keeping my fingers crossed that your beta quadruples before next bt. x
    Thanks Papillion. I've spent a good part of the last two days on google and though there are good stories of rises resulting in pgncy most end up in MC before 10 weeks (and having been through that twice) I would prefer to just get it over if it's going to end. There's so much uncertainty and that makes it hard to have hope. Friday will be give me the answers - hoping for a miracle of course but if not, I want a nice drop and AF to arrive so I can work towards starting again.

Thanks Mrs Simmo and Ngaiz. xx

For those that have had more than one cycle, how long did you have to wait to start again? I want to start back as soon as they will allow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Trying, google and I have broken up. He never supported my views and ideals of how ivf was meant to work :P

I started the pill when AF arrived, took it for three weeks then started again. I don't think they let anyone do that anymore though, especially with how busy they are now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Trying- really sorry to hear that:-(

My body has responded as per my plan, and Epu is tommorrow.