Closed Thread
Page 23 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I am now officially PUPO!!! I had 1 x grade 3, 4 cell embryo transferred and the other 2 r looking good! The scientist said they were right on track

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bethy View Post
    I am now officially PUPO!!! I had 1 x grade 3, 4 cell embryo transferred and the other 2 r looking good! The scientist said they were right on track
    Yay Bethy. Awesome. Fingers crossed! I had a grade 3 5 cell transferred. 8dp2t now and dying! The tww is the worst!

Papillion, not long til you start again! I'm 35 in May so I wonder if I'll get to transfer two on my next cycle even though it would only be 2nd transfer third cycle..

Twiglets, I reacted so differently to GonalF than to Puregon...even though they're the same drug they have to be a little different surely? Has your responses been different?

I've POAS a few times and all . They were Internet cheapies though. I just can't face using a first response yet because it would be so real to see a bfn.

Thanks
    Reviews
    well got a great positive on 6dp5dt and same on 7dp5dt and now at 8dp it was lighter, went and got blood test done today and hcg was 17

the nurse said its too soon to be doing a bt and to wait and get another on tuesday.

last cycle though they let me do one at 10dp5dt and it was only 20 and they said they like it to be at least 100, so how does 2 days make it too soon.

probably going to end in a chemical again. and now no frosties left.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tryingforbaby4 View Post
    Yay Bethy. Awesome. Fingers crossed! I had a grade 3 5 cell transferred. 8dp2t now and dying! The tww is the worst!

Papillion, not long til you start again! I'm 35 in May so I wonder if I'll get to transfer two on my next cycle even though it would only be 2nd transfer third cycle..

Twiglets, I reacted so differently to GonalF than to Puregon...even though they're the same drug they have to be a little different surely? Has your responses been different?

I've POAS a few times and all . They were Internet cheapies though. I just can't face using a first response yet because it would be so real to see a bfn.

internet cheapies really suck, i got a super super faint line on it a photo wouldnt even show it and first response the same day was super bright .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tryingforbaby4 View Post

Fingers crossed you won't be doing a 3rd cycle!! Good luck to you & Bethy & Twiglets I really hope it happens for you all.x

i wish I could sleep through the 2ww, it's awful. Anyway, I have a recommendation, to cheer y'all up. Have any of you seen the intouchables?? Not to be mistaken with the UNtouchables. Watched it last night, was hilarious...such a feel good movie. Treat yourselves to the DVD, you really should. I'm on the hunt for some wknd markets today, need to start my herb garden...can anyone recommend any Brisbane wknd markets?? X

Thanks
    Reviews
    test today

another chemical yet again. no frosties left now. =(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wantababybump View Post
    test today

another chemical yet again. no frosties left now. =(
    So sorry to here your bad news x

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mrs simmo For This Useful Post:

wantababybump  (07-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    im sorry sorry to hear that want. its not what any of us wanted to hear

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Kittybee For This Useful Post:

wantababybump  (07-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That really sucks, so sorry to hear that.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Twiglets For This Useful Post:

wantababybump  (08-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry for your loss, wanababybump. Big hugs and will be thinking of you.

I am still around, just been chatting more in the facebook closed group.

Got to move house in a week or two and then try and keep myself occupied to make July get her faster.

Any one else losing weight while they are waiting to start a cycle?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to hoping41more For This Useful Post:

wantababybump  (08-04-2013)