Closed Thread
Page 21 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    There is a few ladies still cycling and some about to start

Thanks
    Reviews
    Got my Ivf plan, if all goes well EPU is on the 1st may and ET on the 3rd May. Start FSH injection on the 19/4. What is the usual dose the clinic start you on and any tricks to make the injection less painful? Thanks good luck to everyone else that is cycling , pick up/ transfer and TWW baby dust

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Areslil View Post
    Got my Ivf plan, if all goes well EPU is on the 1st may and ET on the 3rd May. Start FSH injection on the 19/4. What is the usual dose the clinic start you on and any tricks to make the injection less painful? Thanks good luck to everyone else that is cycling , pick up/ transfer and TWW baby dust
    Good luck! The usual start dose is around 150ui. I overstimulated quite badly but other ladies have done quite well. In terms of injecting make sure you leave the pens sit for a good 10mins so they liquid isn't too cold. The colder it is the more it stings. Though, I never really found the injections too painful. Also go close to the belly button as you can. Seems to sting less.

Thanks Sammy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tryingforbaby4: thanks for that information

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bethy View Post
    Did anyone else find EPU really painful??
    Hi Bethy, you're lucky you got to epu on schedule. Turns out mine will be Monday with an ET on Wednesday.
    im really sad that you felt pain. On a scale of 1 to 10 how would you rate it? 10 being the highest of course. And would you happily do it again or will you go to another fertility centre? Is the pain bearable? Sorry for all the questions!
    were you there on Monday getting blood/scan? I was there, I was the one wearing the black shorts/pink top.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi girls!! NZ is great!! Don't have time for personals sorry. Hubby and I went on a little road trip today and both let go a balloon for our angel baby.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

Papillon  (04-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey! I'm sorry to say this but at times during pick up it was a 10 but that's because I have PCOS and my ovaries were in really bad places but other times it was about a 5 and bearable. My pick up today was only about 15mins and they were so caring. I would definitely go through it again because its only painful for a little bit. I think I work myself up so much that my body fights the pain medication lol yep I was there on Monday! I was sitting on the floor near the front desk. Where were u sitting???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bethy- 6 is great, hope you get a good number that fertilise.
    Sarah congratulations on finding out on having a little girl.
    Pappilion, glad to hear that your doing ok!
    Ngaiz hope the balloon go wasn't upsetting for you.
    Hope4all how far back has Epu been pushed back to?
    Areslil-not too much longer to wait.

Hope everyone else is doing ok!

I'm ok except it seems every time I'm on puregon I get a cold/flu this is the 3rd time it's happened to me. And I don't usually get them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    4 fertilised so I'm booked in for transfer tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey lovely ladies

My week 12 nt scan is on friday 12th. I'm scared & excited. I can't wait to see bub again but I still worry about every-thing being ok. I have had a bad ms so I think this is a good sign.

Trying4: Hope your not going crazy in your 2ww. Not long now. I have every-thing crossed for you!

Bethy: Congrats 4 is great! Good luck on your transfer tomorrow!

Sarah: Yay! Congrats on a girl! Beautiful pic of you & your bump!

Ngaiz: Hope you had a great trip to NZ. When do start your next cycle?

Papillion: I felt all teary reading your post. I know how you feel. After 3 years of tcc & other fertility treatments before Ivf, I started to become a hermit. Nothing mattered expect getting pregnant. I started to get really negative & angry towards people. I took myself to counselling before I started Ivf because I was so stressed & was making myself sick. I also went on a overseas trip which helped a lot. I hope your doing ok & looking after your self. Be gentle with your self. It is a hard journey. You need to look after your self first before you can be there for others. I think taking time out to regain your self is a good idea. Good luck with upcoming cycle. I have everything crossed for you! Xx
    Last edited by Qloulou; 04-04-2013 at 10:45.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Qloulou For This Useful Post:

Papillon  (04-04-2013)