Closed Thread
Page 20 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 921
  1. #191
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    833
    Thanks
    105
    Thanked
    54
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tryingforbaby4 View Post
    Hope everyone is well! Good luck girls that are starting your cycles!

    Hoping41more...you'll do great at your EPU! Thanks for your well wishes.

    Qloulou, how you going! Must be nearly time for your NT scan.

    Sarah, any news on gender yet?

    As for me the TWW is killing me! 7 days past 2dt and it's driving me nuts. The Crinone is sending me haywire. I swear I was psycho woman the other day. Crazy. No symptoms and if any, they are attributable to the Progesterone no doubt. My Bloods are next Thursday but I know I won't be able to wait that far plus I have a 13 day luteral phase normally so I'm pretty sure AF will arrive long before than. Just going to enjoy being PUPO for a few more days.
    Yay not long now and wishing you all the best x

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to mrs simmo For This Useful Post:

    tryingforbaby4  (03-04-2013)

  3. #192
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    365
    Thanks
    183
    Thanked
    45
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by tryingforbaby4 View Post
    Hope everyone is well! Good luck girls that are starting your cycles!

    Hoping41more...you'll do great at your EPU! Thanks for your well wishes.

    Qloulou, how you going! Must be nearly time for your NT scan.

    Sarah, any news on gender yet?

    As for me the TWW is killing me! 7 days past 2dt and it's driving me nuts. The Crinone is sending me haywire. I swear I was psycho woman the other day. Crazy. No symptoms and if any, they are attributable to the Progesterone no doubt. My Bloods are next Thursday but I know I won't be able to wait that far plus I have a 13 day luteral phase normally so I'm pretty sure AF will arrive long before than. Just going to enjoy being PUPO for a few more days.
    Hey trying4, how you going? Hope you are well?

    Very sorry to hear your news Kittybee, I hope your luck is about to change. This journey really sucks at times...I had to take a breather after my 1st IVF cycle, focus on something other than pregnancy & babies. I guess there is a chance (although I don't want to give into it) that I may never be pregnant, or it may take another few years (I hope not) so I feel that its important to try & be a whole person & not lose sight of everything else. I spend WAY to much time googling & obsessing & have noticed that I'm not 'there' for my friends mentally, physically I'm present but I was becoming so absorbed in my own desire for a baby that I was never really listening to anyone else. I was becoming withdrawn & depressed, arguing all the time with my hubby, it's not healthy. I may have only done 1 cycle, but it's been over 2years of trying naturally, the dr's would do well to acknowledge that!! So that's why I haven't been around much, and I apologise to all the newcomers & returnees to this thread, for I have been gone a couple of weeks & I can't keep up with all that's been going on. I have moved house, been sick, had wonderful nights out...had a life that doesn't revolve around desperately trying to be pregnant, but it's time to get back on the wagon, start cycling again at the end of the month! Good luck to all that are cycling & expecting.x

  4. #193
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    239
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked
    14
    Reviews
    0
    Well I had pick up this morning and got 6 eggs. I'm happy with that although there were more but my right ovary was in a crap position and they had to go a painful way to get it so Karen oh got a couple out of it. Disappointing that we didn't get them all but I'm happy with the 6 :-) again I felt everything even with endone but feeling better now

  5. #194
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    177
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked
    34
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Papillon View Post
    Hey trying4, how you going? Hope you are well?

    Very sorry to hear your news Kittybee, I hope your luck is about to change. This journey really sucks at times...I had to take a breather after my 1st IVF cycle, focus on something other than pregnancy & babies. I guess there is a chance (although I don't want to give into it) that I may never be pregnant, or it may take another few years (I hope not) so I feel that its important to try & be a whole person & not lose sight of everything else. I spend WAY to much time googling & obsessing & have noticed that I'm not 'there' for my friends mentally, physically I'm present but I was becoming so absorbed in my own desire for a baby that I was never really listening to anyone else. I was becoming withdrawn & depressed, arguing all the time with my hubby, it's not healthy. I may have only done 1 cycle, but it's been over 2years of trying naturally, the dr's would do well to acknowledge that!! So that's why I haven't been around much, and I apologise to all the newcomers & returnees to this thread, for I have been gone a couple of weeks & I can't keep up with all that's been going on. I have moved house, been sick, had wonderful nights out...had a life that doesn't revolve around desperately trying to be pregnant, but it's time to get back on the wagon, start cycling again at the end of the month! Good luck to all that are cycling & expecting.x

    I've been thinking about you Papillion! It's all consuming - even for me and already have children. I have found that this journey has taught me to be in the moment as much as I can, especially when it comes to the children I already have. Whilst I try so hard to focus on the now there are times where it's just so difficult, like today - I've spent half the day on Google. It's ridiculous!!. Yay for you cycling again! I'm looking really forward to seeing your journey this time around. Second time is definitely different...even a bit harder in some aspects but easier in some other. I'm so sure you'll do great. I have everything crossed for you! Did you have your Doctors appoint? How did it go??? I'm ok, but as you know the TWW is a killer! I only ended up with 2 eggs but we made it to EPU with a pretty good little 5 cell so I'm hoping it keeps on growing. The other embie wasn't suitable for freezing - too slow. Only a 5 cell on day 3 with fragmentation.

    Yay Bethy - 6 eggs is a fantastic number of eggs! I hope you're able to get some frosties

    Mrs Simmo, I hope little Maddie is treating you well and you're enjoying mothering.
    xx
    Last edited by tryingforbaby4; 03-04-2013 at 13:05.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to tryingforbaby4 For This Useful Post:

    Papillon  (04-04-2013)

  7. #195
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    239
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked
    14
    Reviews
    0
    Did anyone else find EPU really painful??

  8. #196
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    177
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked
    34
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by bethy View Post
    Did anyone else find EPU really painful??
    I remember reading right back in the original thread that some found it quite painful. There was one lady who was cancelled on the table because she was in too much pain??

    I didn't find it painful at all but I only had 3 follies (2 eggs) and only from one ovary. The other ovary didn't respond well.

  9. #197
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    121
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    18
    Reviews
    0
    Hi everyone, sorry i have been absent the past few weeks, i have been updating on the fertility centre facebook group as it is a closed private group and easier to update on
    I am currently 21 weeks and chugging along nicely.
    Had my morphology scan last week at 20 weeks, bub is doing well, heart and all in perfect condition so that was a big relief. Ill add a pic for you all as i also found out the gender last week hehe

    So glad you girls are doing well, good luck to those with upcoming epu and fingers crossed for you in the tww.
    Went to the hospital monday as i had some spotting and of course thought something was wrong but after being checked out all is ok, bleeding was not coming from inside my cervix or uterus, just a small cyst i had on the outside of cervix which can be very normal. I am however getting lots of braxen hick already. midwife said thats fine too, hopefully it means bub wont come too early! still 19 weeks to go.
    Been thinking of you all. Best of luck girls.ss.jpg.jpg

  10. #198
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    177
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked
    34
    Reviews
    0
    Congrats Sarah! That's wonderful news. Little girls are awesome.

    I'm not on the facebook group so don't get to see updates on there. Perhaps I'll join???

  11. #199
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    121
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    18
    Reviews
    0
    Yeah its a closed group so no facebook friends will see any posts you make or anything, its called The fertility centre springwood group, just put it in the search, lots of members

    Quote Originally Posted by tryingforbaby4 View Post
    Congrats Sarah! That's wonderful news. Little girls are awesome.

    I'm not on the facebook group so don't get to see updates on there. Perhaps I'll join???

  12. #200
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    177
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked
    34
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahwantsababy View Post
    Yeah its a closed group so no facebook friends will see any posts you make or anything, its called The fertility centre springwood group, just put it in the search, lots of members
    Are there people in the group who are still cycling etc? So not all just those that have BFPs??


 

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 20-08-2013, 15:26
  2. The Fertility Centre Springwood #2
    By sarahwantsababy in forum IVF
    Replies: 1116
    Last Post: 04-03-2013, 13:05
  3. The Fertility Centre Springwood
    By tiggasam in forum IVF
    Replies: 782
    Last Post: 09-09-2012, 19:59

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
WaterWipes
Give your babies bottom a gift this Xmas! They are the only wipe made using just water and a drop of grapefruit seed extract and may help avoid nappy rash. Check out the great reviews on bubhub and see our website for more info and availability.
sales & new stuffsee all
Wendys Music School Melbourne
Wondering about Music Lessons? FREE 30 minute ASSESSMENT. Find out if your child is ready! Piano from age 3 years & Guitar, Singing, Drums, Violin from age 5. Lessons available for all ages. 35+ years experience. Structured program.
Use referral 'bubhub' when booking
featured supporter
Sudocrem / Infacol
Sudocrem® Healing Cream is a soothing emollient cream which aids and assists in the management of nappy rash, eczema, abrasions, wounds and minor skin irritations. Infacol Wind Drops are an effective method of treating wind in infants.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!