Closed Thread
Page 2 of 93 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks lady's for all the well wishes I will post as soon as I am able too a pic and up date the C - Section is scheduled for 2.30pm can't wait to her her cry and know all is ok.
    Hope everyone is well xo
    Wish all you lady's on this journey well and send baby dust to this who are about to start stay strong and as hard as it is at times positive xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Two weeks today til my first appointment. Nervous and excited. What should I expect?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Subscribing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck today Mrs simmo! Can't wait to see pictures of little miss!

Bubby2010: The clinic is wonderful! The nurses are lovely & make the process less painful. At the first appointment they will do loads of tests to start with & they will explain the costs & info about the clinic.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Qloulou For This Useful Post:

mrs simmo  (05-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    You should be meeting your bub about now Mrs Simmo...so excited for you and very much look forward to seeing some pics.

Pap...sorry to hear AF arrived but good to hear your ok with it all. I've been thinking about you. Will you address the further testing when you visit the doctor next at the clinic?

Sarah...wow flying by. It only feels like yesterday when you started your cycle. I look forward to hearing what bub is.

Qloulou, I did shared care at the Mater with all 3 of mine. Can't complain at all with the service especially if you have a great GP.

Ngaiz...some people just don't get it. Glad you put him in his place. Loving the wall paper too!

Wnat, not long...all these babies. So exciting!

Twiglets, bugger AF!! Did they tell you to stop the pill? Are you still on track for the plan?

Kittybee how are you going?

As for me, I picked up my drugs today...just waiting to hear about my levels tomorrow and whether I'm good to start. I'm a bit worried about my E2 cause it was so high and I had so many follies. I'm worried there's a cyst there or something. Being paranoid I guess. They put me on 100ml this time and gonalf - didn't use gonal f last time. I started on 150ml. I actually thought they'd put me on an even lower dose but I guess they know best. Fingers crossed I just get the right number! I just want to finish the cycle this time.

I saw two ladies leaving today that had EPUs and both looked so distressed. Freaked me out!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Baby Maddison Ruby Simpson born at 3.05 pm 7 pounds 15 ounces 50cm long we are having issues with BF but bottle is ok I'm also having issues with blood pressure other then that were both ok IM IN LOVE ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1362480022.322817.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrs simmo View Post
    Baby Maddison Ruby Simpson born at 3.05 pm 7 pounds 15 ounces 50cm long we are having issues with BF but bottle is ok I'm also having issues with blood pressure other then that were both ok IM IN LOVE Attachment 32927

Mrs s congratulations hun. She's absolutely gorgeous. All the best with the bf and bp. Beautiful name. xxx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to wnat01 For This Useful Post:

mrs simmo  (05-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg Mrs simmo! She is so beautiful. Brings tears to my eye's. Congrulations Xx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Qloulou For This Useful Post:

mrs simmo  (05-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    omg mrs simmo she is georgous congrats

13. The Following User Says Thank You to sammy2466 For This Useful Post:

mrs simmo  (05-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    She is adorable, congratulations mrs Simmo,

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Twiglets For This Useful Post:

mrs simmo  (05-03-2013)