Closed Thread
Page 16 of 93 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Has anyone heard if wnat has had her baby?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrs simmo View Post
    Are any of you lady's at the clinic today as we are on our way to introduce Maddison to the clinic and show them what they helped us make
    Where you there about 115? I walked in for my first appointment and a couple was there showing their baby. It made me cry. I just kept looking at them hoping that would be me one day. My appointment went really well. I love the ladies there. Booked in with Dr Simone Dwyer on April 16 for our results and get our plan hopefully. AF is due the week after that and the nurse seems to think it will be full steam ahead for our first round of ICSI! EEEKKKK!!! Want to try lose 4kgs before then as I've gained a bit through emotional eating. I want to be back at my normal range before all this begins.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bubby2010 View Post
    Where you there about 115? I walked in for my first appointment and a couple was there showing their baby. It made me cry. I just kept looking at them hoping that would be me one day. My appointment went really well. I love the ladies there. Booked in with Dr Simone Dwyer on April 16 for our results and get our plan hopefully. AF is due the week after that and the nurse seems to think it will be full steam ahead for our first round of ICSI! EEEKKKK!!! Want to try lose 4kgs before then as I've gained a bit through emotional eating. I want to be back at my normal range before all this begins.
    Yes that was us my husband was holding maddison most of the time and my mother in law was there too she was talking to some one in the waiting room was that you ?
    The only advice I can give is stay strong and please stay open minded I mean I only had one egg that fertilized and we got maddy
    I nearly cried walking in there as the emotions that come with being there keep in touch if you need to chat I'm at murarrie

Thanks
    Reviews
    Or we're you the couple that got in the lift with us ???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Or we're you the couple that got in the lift with us ???
    We weren't in the lift and I don't think I spoke to your mother in law. I went straight to the toilet to regroup. The nurses were all around you when I came back and sat with hubby near the TV. You looked so happy. Congratulations xo.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We weren't in the lift and I don't think I spoke to your mother in law. I went straight to the toilet to regroup. The nurses were all around you when I came back and sat with hubby near the TV. You looked so happy. Congratulations xo.
    Oh yeah I recall you now all the best too you and hubby xox
    Thank you and baby dust your way

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh yeah I recall you now all the best too you and hubby xox
    Thank you and baby dust your way
    Thanks!! Enjoy your little miracle xo

8. The Following User Says Thank You to bubby2010 For This Useful Post:

mrs simmo  (20-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bethy she had her baby on monday he is absolutely adorable, she posted on the fertility centre page on facebook.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi hope for all!!!! Were you at the clinic on Thursday morning??? I saw a couple of ladies there and was wondering if one was u lol started my Injections today so it's all becoming real now!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahwantsababy View Post
    Bethy she had her baby on monday he is absolutely adorable, she posted on the fertility centre page on facebook.
    How do I join the Facebook page I can't seem to find it