Closed Thread
Page 15 of 93 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ngaiz View Post
    Good luck! It's starts to feel real when you get your plan. Such a great feeling knowing your moving forward.
    Yes Ngaiz, been busy trying to lose weight and eat healthy the last few months. Lost 7 kgs so far hoping to lost note but am happy just to feel healthier

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Well done!! 7 kg is a great achievement. Do you have much more you would like to lose?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hoping to lose another 10kg to 13kg sticking to healthy eating and exercising as much as I can while trying to get pregnant

Thanks
    Reviews
    When I was struggling to lose weight with my PCOS I changed the way I ate and it made a huge difference. I'm a little obsessed with my weight (issues go way back) and my only concern about being pregnant is weight gain. I've heard the GD diet can be really helpful in maintaining weight in pregnancy.

Mrs Simmo, if you don't mind me asking. How much did you gain?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ngaiz View Post
    When I was struggling to lose weight with my PCOS I changed the way I ate and it made a huge difference. I'm a little obsessed with my weight (issues go way back) and my only concern about being pregnant is weight gain. I've heard the GD diet can be really helpful in maintaining weight in pregnancy.

Mrs Simmo, if you don't mind me asking. How much did you gain?
    Funny you ask I weighed my self yesterday and I am smaller by 3kgs Pre pregnancy now
    Through the pregnancy I only put on between 7 and 10kgs how ever lost it all once maddison was born.
    I do believe it is due to being tested and found I had GD early as I had the test done at 17wks other wise I would have been massive and all I did was cut my meal serves done cut all sugar out of diets that's the key.
    How ever if you are found to have GD it's no big deal I thought it was in the beginning but as my sister said her being diabetic was if this is the worse you have so what and you no she was right I ha no MS or anything

Thanks
    Reviews
    Are any of you lady's at the clinic today as we are on our way to introduce Maddison to the clinic and show them what they helped us make

Thanks
    Reviews
    Been and back, results all good. Start the pill first week of April and if all good EPU mid may

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just got back from the clinic OMG nearly cried walking in there after seeing all the staff Melissa and Lou were with use through the journey they took photos of maddison and them and told me how big it has become and how they are using my story as the success one egg one baby lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    What does EPU happen after starting the pill? Starting the pill in 1st week of April, was told mid may to EPU just wanted to double check if that is right thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    You usually take the pill for 2-3 weeks, start injecting a week after stopping and inject for 12ish days (providing your cycle goes to plan) then you trigger and EPU is 36 hours later. Looks so simple written like that.