Closed Thread
Page 12 of 93 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    For those that have had success with getting pregnant, how old are you?
    Just wondering, as I turn 39 this year and wondering what my chances are of success at my age.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hoping41more View Post
    Just wondering, as I turn 39 this year and wondering what my chances are of success at my age.

I was 36 when i fell - turned 37 in Dec. As long as you are healthy on the inside that will help heaps. Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrs simmo View Post
    Enjoy every min of your pregnancy as once its over you will miss it and get as much sleep as possible trust me lol

it's funny - i never never never sleep or lay down during the day, today i layed down at lunch time, then fell asleep on the lounge watching Formula 1 then layed down again this afternoon. It's now 9.40pm and i am ready for a shower and bed again. It's weird. I can feel my body getting ready for a long labour... hoping it's wrong but!!!
    I am enjoying it still, cause i know i will miss it. I have loved the feeling of the little person inside me. At the moment I am starting with the back pains coming on so i know our time this close together is almost up but will soon be able to share so much more with hubby.
    - which one will it be ???

Thanks
    Reviews

Forgot to mention - we were lucky too - it worked on our first cycle. Everything just was aligned and fell into place, after about 5 years of trying alot of different things.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We were also very lucky it worked on or first go I'm 33 hubby is 34 our issue was me I have no tubes so it was always a matter on it getting where it needed to grow all the best

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bethy View Post
    Hi hope for all!!! I think we are cycling at the same time! It's my last day of te pill today and I go in on Thursday as well lol
    Hi Bethy, that is so great to hear!!! I'm a little anxious about the whole thing so knowing someone else will be going through the exact thing as me makes me feel SO much better!!
    Is this your first time with Springwood Fertility? It's my first time. My previous cycle was with Dr Hynes at QFG & that's how I managed to get in so quickly cos I had all my bloods done with QFG & they're linked.
    I'm a slow responder with a low AMH so the injecting part takes longer than the average persons cycle. I'll be on 300 gonal f. What about you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies

Nat, good luck! The wait does suck and it uncomfortable. I have never gone over so not sure exactly how bad it can get but I know by 38 weeks I was done lol.

Sarah, that's a bugger! Did they do the full anatomy scan anyway? You just finding out gender in two weeks? I'll be sure to book my scan (if I'm lucky enough) for 20 weeks.

Simmo, looks like you're all settling in nicely. She's a doll.

Well I had my scan on Friday but it didn't go so great unfortunately. Whilst I had lots of follies they were only about 7-9mm...so way tiny. Nothing like last time! They nurses said its really hard to find the balance in ladies that OHSS because your body can sometimes react differently. So I was told to stop the Cetrotide (because I seemed to be getting really bad headaches and I wasn't going to O anytime soon) and to up my dose to 125ui (was 150 last time). So I'll take may Cetrotide to the clinic tomorrow for another scan. Wish me luck they have grown. I don't think I could handle another no go cycle. EPU was scheduled for Wednesday but who knows when it will happen!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh trying c'mon follies!!! Grow!! I was a slow responder first go and injected 19 days to get them nice and juicy. Just gradually increased every couple of days until I got there. Make sure they explain your bloods if they talk about cancelling. As I understand (could be wrong) is that as long as e2 is still rising and your not over stimming you can still go on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    wnat, thanks for you reply. I hope your baby comes soon. I can imagine the waiting is feeling never ending at the moment.

mrs simmo, thanks for your reply too. I bet you still feel like you need to pinch yourself when you are holding your georgeous little bundle.

As far as I know I am fine. Have had 2 babies to first marriage, and 1 to second marriage. But we decided to have a vasectomy and then had it revered and now he has less than 1 million sperm and I don't even know how many of those are any good. All I know is we pretty much have used no form of protection since the reversal was done and we have not achieved a pregnancy on our own. Not even with 2 1/2 years of charting and temping.
    So IVF is our only option. As much as I have tried over the years to just accept that that is it for us, I can't get rid of that feeling that I am not finished.
    It is getting worse the older I get as I know that window of fertility is slowly closing.
    But enough about me. I have been on here before and we had an appointment planned, but we ended up cancelling it as hubby and I just were feeling we couldn't afford it.
    But I that feeling won't go away and I believe we could. So we will start saving.

Trying, I will have everything crossed that those follies keep growing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    wnat, thanks for you reply. I hope your baby comes soon. I can imagine the waiting is feeling never ending at the moment.

mrs simmo, thanks for your reply too. I bet you still feel like you need to pinch yourself when you are holding your georgeous little bundle.

As far as I know I am fine. Have had 2 babies to first marriage, and 1 to second marriage. But we decided to have a vasectomy and then had it revered and now he has less than 1 million sperm and I don't even know how many of those are any good. All I know is we pretty much have used no form of protection since the reversal was done and we have not achieved a pregnancy on our own. Not even with 2 1/2 years of charting and temping.
    So IVF is our only option. As much as I have tried over the years to just accept that that is it for us, I can't get rid of that feeling that I am not finished.
    It is getting worse the older I get as I know that window of fertility is slowly closing.
    But enough about me. I have been on here before and we had an appointment planned, but we ended up cancelling it as hubby and I just were feeling we couldn't afford it.
    But I that feeling won't go away and I believe we could. So we will start saving.

Trying, I will have everything crossed that those follies keep growing.
    Thanks yeah I do have to pinch my self every now and then I must say I'm having issues with night sleep any tips from you as you would know u have been there maddison is on formula as we struggled for 4 days to breast feed and it wouldn't work of either of us