Closed Thread
Page 10 of 93 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls, good to know that panadol is safe to take. My headache is getting better but not completely recovered from it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Hopeforall and Chris, for me EPU was not bad experience. Probably tablets worked well for me and with gas I did not feel any pain. Actually I liked the gas effect

Thanks
    Reviews
    A big welcome to the new ladies!
    My epu was virtually pain free although I was prescribed endone by the doctor there as she knew I would be in more pain due to the position of my ovaries. But not too scary and I sucked alot on the gas ha ha
    Anuka my headache is still here too, kinda getting used to just living with it which is a bit sad.
    Wnat hope your doing well, no baby yet? Good luck monday if nothing happens in the mean time.
    I'm off to get my 18 week scan this afternoon and finally find out the gender of bub been very much looking forward to it, can't believe this is finally happening to me.
    Wishing you cycling ladies the best of luck my thoughts are always with you. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the responses regarding epu. I guess it's going to be painful no matter what so I just got to focus on the fact that it could result in a baby so ill remain positive.
    last day to take the pill is tomorrow then I pick up my injections next on Thursday. I so hope I become pregnant soon, I want to move on from ttc to worrying about other things like what cot to buy etc. I hope the same for all of you too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hope for all View Post
    Thanks for the responses regarding epu. I guess it's going to be painful no matter what so I just got to focus on the fact that it could result in a baby so ill remain positive.
    last day to take the pill is tomorrow then I pick up my injections next on Thursday. I so hope I become pregnant soon, I want to move on from ttc to worrying about other things like what cot to buy etc. I hope the same for all of you too
    I hope this is your final cycle. A BFP and some frosties would be nice.
    I already know what cot, drawers, change table and pram I want, haha. Makes the waiting sooo much harder because I just want to buy everything when it's on special.

So Sarah? Blue or pink??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Never got to find out, so annoying! Doctor gave me the referral and said book after 18 weeks so booked for 18+2 went and was told it was too early, the tech doesn't like to do them before 20 weeks, I was like why did the doctor tell me one thing and her another. Everyone I speak to says they had it at 18 weeks, just me I suppose, so now to wait another dreaded 2 weeks! Was just annoyed that I went all the way to the ultrasound place to be told that. I suppose I have waited this long another 2 weeks is ok. Will have to update everyone in 2 weeks time x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Booo! That sucks, all my friends have found out much earlier than that. They are can be 80% sure at 12 weeks. One of my besties found out at 16 weeks because she had to have an anatomy scan because there was fluid around hubs heart at 13 weeks. A bit disappointing but that will turn to excitement again soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi hope for all!!! I think we are cycling at the same time! It's my last day of te pill today and I go in on Thursday as well lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahwantsababy View Post
    Never got to find out, so annoying! Doctor gave me the referral and said book after 18 weeks so booked for 18+2 went and was told it was too early, the tech doesn't like to do them before 20 weeks, I was like why did the doctor tell me one thing and her another. Everyone I speak to says they had it at 18 weeks, just me I suppose, so now to wait another dreaded 2 weeks! Was just annoyed that I went all the way to the ultrasound place to be told that. I suppose I have waited this long another 2 weeks is ok. Will have to update everyone in 2 weeks time x
    I had mine at 19 wks 2 days and it was only because I had a bleed but I was told its to early before 20 wks and I went to dr carmody he is the best in brissy we paid through the roof for it too,
    What a pain you were told diff all the best not long now I say you are having a GIRL we need more girls through the clinic

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all.
    no Bub yet. This waiting is harder than the first tww.
    go to bed thinking am i going to go tonight or wake up thinking is today the day.
    you think about every little pain or twinge - just like tww...
    so many emotions. argh - just like tww.
    it's never ending this crazy circle.

so does anyone know how many Bubs have been born now and were they natural or cs? it'll be interesting to know.