+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Wanting to meet other mothers in my area - Southern Suburbs

We have recently relocated from the UK and i have a 2.5yr old daughter and another baby due in May. I am looking to meet other mothers who are down to earth and like to get together for playdates, shopping, bbq's etc. We are located around the Gumdale area.

I'm studying externally, so I really need to get out of the house! Looking for a playgroup or just to make some new friends

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm not able to meet up much at the moment but there is a group called the Brisbannittes (for Facebook group look up thebrisbannittes) and there are several members with younger children, they organise family get togethers etc and would know about local playgroups etc

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,
    I'm not sure if you are still looking for mums to meet up with... I am in Wakerley and have 2 children (5 1/2 months and 4 years). We moved here from the UK 3 years ago and until baby number 2 I was a full-time working mum so haven't had a lot of opportunity to meet other mums in the area. I'd love to meet up for a coffee or a playdate if you're keen.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi

Thanks for your reply. we are always looking to meet new people.. I have a 3yr old and a newborn baby and we too have just moved to Wakerley!

My email address is albany@symeslink.com. Feel free to email.me abd we can chat more. This site keepw crashing when i try to reply!

Albany