I'm just wondering if anyone has had similar experiences as me. I went for a dating scan on wednesday and from LMP thought I was 8.5 weeks. The scan showed a sac measuring 7.5 weeks and a yolk, but no sign of a baby or heartbeat. The sonographer said it didn't look good and I went straight to my GP who thought as well as I did that the dates just didn't work out. We thought the worst. I went for another blood test the next morning and was referred to my local hospital to the early pregnancy assessment service. The levels were up but not sure if they are going up or on thier way down. Due to the fact I fell while on Clomid and my cycles increase by about 10 days, there could be a slight chance everything could be ok, but I was told not to get my hopes up. I have sore breasts, I'm tired and have been peeing a lot and my stomach is quite bloated. I am going for another blood test and scan on Tuesday to see if my HCG has increased and see what the ultrasound shows. They are saying it is a possible non-progressive pregnancy. I would love to hear if anyone has been in this situation ans the outcome. Thanks