+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Nowhere is offline Winner 2007- Most Supportive Of Feeding Other-Than-Breast Award
    Winner 2010- Most Optimistic Poster Award
    Winner 2010- The Most Supportive Member Award
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I say to dd are you feeling sick or just feeling of colour, but even when off colour a day of rest is nice

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nowhere For This Useful Post:

Gandalf  (03-03-2013)

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hmmm, tough one when she likes to be in bed/read/watch TV and not be active! If my kids are in bed..then they are well and truly sick!

I think I would be saying something like (if you suspect she is faking) "Oh thats a shame, we were going to do such and such", naming something she loves out of the house...I reckon that would quickly perk her up if she was faking .

My DS had a bad year at school last year and frequently felt sick, even though I know he wasn't, he just wasn't happy at school . I indulged him a few times over the year but the rest of the time he had to go, and I tried to support him in other ways..

Good luck

Similar Threads

1. How do you deal with one of "those" days?
    By ciaomamma in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 27-02-2013, 15:10
  2. How to deal with "performance anxiety"!!
    By specajane in forum Conception issues & ttc
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 30-01-2013, 16:05