+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Question HELP - Is this all in my head?

Hey, I was having sex with my boyfriend during the last few days of my period and the first two days after it ended (20-24/2/13). My cycle is on average 32 days, and my periods generally last for seven days. He cummed inside me about six times and we didn't really get rid of it, only the bits that came out afterwards while I went to the bathroom. We intended to buy the pill but it just didnt happen. I've been experiencing light soreness in my breasts towards my chest (the inside of my breast), mild headaches, nausea, frequent urination, wind (gross I know, but it's true), cramping and abdominal pain, and fatigue. I also have Dysgeusia (the metallic taste in the mouth when your taste changes due to hormones) but not that often yet, and I also have Leukhorrea (it's creamy, milky white and odorless and there's lots) and I've never had it before now. I'm honestly not sure if these are symptoms that I've made up in my mind or I'm actually pregnant, because I don't actually know when I ovulate. Today marks a week since I last had sex with him. Please help!

(If I am pregnant we are planning to get married, as we have already been together for two years and we were already thinking of marriage. It would still be a blessing to be pregnant, we are both already a little excited for if I am but we want to be sure, because I'm not sure if I'm having ghost baby symptoms or not! )

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    It's possible. Unfortunately you will only know if you take a test or blood test which may be too early to even show anything up. Normally a week is too early for such full on symptoms but not impossible.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to waterlily For This Useful Post:

carlyemilylouise  (04-03-2013)

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    A blood test will confirm if you are.

Sent from my Unicorn.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to LifeInShadesOfGrey For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    If you ever have unprotected sex it could always lead to pregnancy, it does depend on when you ovulate based on a average cycle where o would take place 2ish weeks after the lmp start it may be unlikely but sperm can live for a long time in the body. You could also be having symptoms of getting ready to ovulate for me they are similar to preg symptoms.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to PipersMummy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Probably. Just a heads up, "getting rid of the cum inside me" won't stop you falling pregnant.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to wannawannabe For This Useful Post: