+ Reply to Thread

Default Registered Nurse/Student Midwife seeking women to assist!

My name is Claire, I am a fully qualified nurse and have now commenced my first year of training in midwifery through Australian Catholic University in Melbourne.

I am seeking some lovely ladies who are less than 30 weeks pregnant to participate in a Continuity of Care program. The program would involve me attending ante-natal and post-natal appointments as well as the birth (if you feel comfortable but not absolutely necessary). This program is completely confidential and you are free to withdraw at any time.

Aim of the program? To allow a midwifery student to develop the knowledge and experience necessary for when they begin their careers as midwives.

What would you get out of it? I would provide one-on-one support to you throughout our time together- during your pregnancy and the weeks following the birth. I can also provide some guidance and research about different areas of your pregnancy you are interested in knowing more about.

I have always wanted to be a midwife and am a very passionate student. I live in the SE suburbs of Melbourne but am willing to travel to other parts of the city!

If you are interested please PM me or email me: claire.f.andrews@gmail.com

I look forward to hearing from you!

Claire Andrews

Midwifery Student 1st Year

Australian Catholic University
    Registered Nurse (Div 1)

Last edited by clairemidifery; 10-03-2013 at 21:08.