+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My childcare contract requires me to finish by 32 weeks. Very behind the times I think. So I have 5 weeks to go. I can't wait. Looking forward to spending time with ds and trying to rest. HG has made me exhausted and when we add the hours of cleaning programming and admin my work week is about 45 hours.

Thanks
    Reviews
    At about 2 months before he is due i am doing 1 day a week working from home then from 2 weeks before due date i am working full time from home until i have him then starting my actual maternity leave which i am just using my accrued leave and sick days and i don't want to deal with centrelink etc and basically couldn't live on maternity leave payments.

Thanks
    Reviews
    4 weeks to go to mat leave begins

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    I start in 2 weeks! 10 more work days & I can't wait to relax a little. Will be 36 weeks

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm finishing at 35 weeks so 4 to go though honestly I'm ready to stop now . Backs giving me so much grief that I am getting pain down my legs and shins and ankles but then i would probably be bored if I was home and off from now. Kind of wishing I didn't put in to take PPL with mat leave now and took it separate so I could have longer off . Would have liked to take a full year but it's ok guess when have bub no 2 will definitely be taking a year off as will be harder.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I was going to stop at 36 weeks but dropped to 34 weeks. I have 3 weeks left now and I am counting down the minutes! I swear I wasn't this exhausted with my first. I can barely walk to meetings, walking outside to get lunch is just painful haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hear you . Glad I have some sick leave still if I can't manage that last week I plan on using it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anjalee View Post
    I was going to stop at 36 weeks but dropped to 34 weeks. I have 3 weeks left now and I am counting down the minutes! I swear I wasn't this exhausted with my first. I can barely walk to meetings, walking outside to get lunch is just painful haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    I finished up at 36+4 and it was not a moment too soon! I've been feeling well, but just gradually getting quite tired. Also various colleagues had mentioned to me that in hindsight they wished they finished earlier so that they could have 3 weeks or so to get mentally (and physically) prepared. One lady worked up until 3 days before her baby's arrival!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I finished at 38 weeks and and had bub the next day. I had thought I'd get a couple of weeks break but he obviously had different ideas. In hindsight, it was a blessing as I haven't wasted any of my leave waiting and have been able to spend every day with him.