+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Where I live you have to wait for a park or you don't get one! I would never dream of glaring or beeping or anything though. If anything I just smile to let them know I'm just waiting till they leave

What annoys me is when they see you waiting, take ages to do what they are doing.... And then don't actually leave!!

Obviously it's fine to do this (and I often do the same if going to more than one store) but its just common courtesy to let the person know that you aren't leaving so they should look for another park.

It's not actually rude to wait for a park. Unless you are blocking other traffic and then it is not on!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kw123 For This Useful Post:

peanutmonkey  (10-03-2013)

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I hate it when someone gets into their car in the park opposite you at the same time as when you're leaving and stares expectantly at you as if to say "hurry up and reverse out so I can drive straight through and not have to reverse out of MY park".
    No, you lazy @ss. R stands for reverse. Use it!
    Someone did this to us the other day at the shops and I so nearly told DH to put the car into park so that we could just sit there and stare back at her. Then I decided I'm not really that petty.

But I DID want to do it lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 14/11/14100 Posts in a week
    In my experience it is usually middle aged to older people who do this. I have been on the receiving end as well. I try to take my time but they always wait.

Oh. I did my shopping today. I didn't take my trolley back.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DesperatelySeekingSleep View Post
    In my experience it is usually middle aged to older people who do this. I have been on the receiving end as well. I try to take my time but they always wait.

Oh. I did my shopping today. I didn't take my trolley back.
    That's funny you say that, it was a middle aged man who waited for my park. He was alright though, he was patient and I tried to hurry for him. I'm sure he probably still wished I didn't put the trolley back though lol...

Omg you didn't put the trolley back? Eeek

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 14/11/14100 Posts in a week
    It was hot, no bay in sight, the car seat I have for dd2 says specifically "do not leave children unattended in the car". Can't argue with that

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DesperatelySeekingSleep For This Useful Post:

Gracie's Mum  (10-03-2013),MummaJez  (10-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lol this happens to me too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Anjalee View Post
    Someone beeped me the other day while waiting for my spot. DD was being a terror and kicking/thrashing and wouldn't put her seatbelt on so we were taking a while. I got out and looked at him and he did the "hurry up gesture" so I took dd out of the car and we went back in the shops. A$$hole
    Just always pretend you are not actually leaving ... I just wave them on ! ( then when you pull out watch the chaos of people rushing for the spot )

Nowhere is offline Winner 2007- Most Supportive Of Feeding Other-Than-Breast Award
    Winner 2010- Most Optimistic Poster Award
    Winner 2010- The Most Supportive Member Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I hate it when I get back to my car with Kenz and then someone swoons straight in to wait for the bay I am in, I always feel bad because I know it takes me ages to get dd into the van and adjust at tubes so the do not alarm all the way home and position her how she is comfy, the I unload the shopping hanging on the back of her chair ( any OTs in here year I know that is wrong but I need to hang it some where lol ) then collapse her chair and get it into the van by the time I do this it takes ages ad I always feel rushed. Can't wait till I get my wheelchair lift lol