+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by happygirl1982 View Post
    Spinoff - does it annoy you waiting for a car park when someone takes their trolley back
    Hahaha! I was thinking that when I was taking it back! The guy was probably thinking 'god lady just leave it!'

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gracie's Mum View Post
    Hahaha! I was thinking that when I was taking it back! The guy was probably thinking 'god lady just leave it!'
    I actually get quite miffed when someone decides to wait for my park...it puts unwelcomed anxiety on myself to hurry up..

So I purposely will take the trolley back just to stall, and ill take my time getting the shopping in and getting in the car myself getting comfy etc it really sh**s me that whomever is waiting thinks I should hurry along so they can have my spot... It's my spot until my vehicle has completely exited the spot.

Sent from my iPhone :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Twoalready View Post
    I actually get quite miffed when someone decides to wait for my park...it puts unwelcomed anxiety on myself to hurry up..

So I purposely will take the trolley back just to stall, and ill take my time getting the shopping in and getting in the car myself getting comfy etc it really sh**s me that whomever is waiting thinks I should hurry along so they can have my spot... It's my spot until my vehicle has completely exited the spot.

Someone beeped me the other day while waiting for my spot. DD was being a terror and kicking/thrashing and wouldn't put her seatbelt on so we were taking a while. I got out and looked at him and he did the "hurry up gesture" so I took dd out of the car and we went back in the shops. A$$hole

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anjalee For This Useful Post:

beebs  (09-03-2013),HarvestMoon  (09-03-2013),LoveLivesHere  (09-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Anjalee View Post
    Someone beeped me the other day while waiting for my spot. DD was being a terror and kicking/thrashing and wouldn't put her seatbelt on so we were taking a while. I got out and looked at him and he did the "hurry up gesture" so I took dd out of the car and we went back in the shops. A$$hole
    Haha you are awesome!!!! I hate it when people wait for my park too! Today I had a trolley load full and my cranky DD to wrangle into her car seat. I don't care if he had to wait an extra 2 minutes for me to return my trolley!

lambjam is offline Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    You're my hero

I hate it too. You see these kids? This pram? These groceries? Are you serious?!

I like to think of Carrie from SATC... "You're SO busy!"
    Last edited by lambjam; 09-03-2013 at 19:59.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to lambjam For This Useful Post:

beebs  (09-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha, that is brilliant! I've had people wait for my spot and look really annoyed at me before (usually people without kids that would have no appreciation of what it's like to try and wrestle a toddler into their car seat).. but I can't believe someone would actually beep you! Total d$&k!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha you are awesome!!!! I hate it when people wait for my park too! Today I had a trolley load full and my cranky DD to wrangle into her car seat. I don't care if he had to wait an extra 2 minutes for me to return my trolley! What makes it worse is that there were other empty car spots like 20 metres away? How lazy lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    It totally backfired on me haha DD was 100x worse when we got back to the shops.

Still worth it though haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    It totally backfired on me haha DD was 100x worse when we got back to the shops.

Still worth it though haha
    Haha so worth it!! What a tool!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hahahahah! That's gold! Taking one for the team what a complete a hole! Good on you!!!! I bet he would have been fuming bahah