+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
    Nowhere is offline Winner 2007- Most Supportive Of Feeding Other-Than-Breast Award
    Winner 2010- Most Optimistic Poster Award
    Winner 2010- The Most Supportive Member Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mama and her little bear View Post
    Well that my dear is what they are PAYED to do,

Next time I want a cheese burger guess I better go to maccas and cook it, wouldn't want someone to actually do their job.

And yes their employment contract requires collection of trolleys from the entire shop area AND a short distance away NOT just the bays

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510b using BubHub
    Lol like I said I don't care what people do with there trolleys but the argument of that is what they are payed to do pick up trolleys from the entire car park so I may as well just leave it there is like saying the cleaner is payed to clean the toilet so I may as well pi$$ on the floor, yes they are to clean the entire toilet but the bowl is there for a reason and it is common curtesy to use it just like trolley bays in car parks they are there for a reason and that is for if you can to put the trolley in it

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nowhere For This Useful Post:

gizmoduckus  (03-03-2013),lovesushi  (03-03-2013),Mod-Degrassi  (03-03-2013),Rarity  (03-03-2013),~BEXTER~  (03-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    And yes their employment contract requires collection of trolleys from the entire shop area AND a short distance away NOT just the bays
    They clearly weren't doing a good job today at my local. All the trolley bays were overflowing - to the point that the line of trolleys were poking out into the line of traffic. Not too sure what your supposed to do with the trolleys then?

Quote Originally Posted by goosezilla View Post
    There are always trolley bays available
    Not when the trolley boys don't do their job properly and leave the trolley bays overflowing for hours on end.
    Last edited by wannawannabe; 03-03-2013 at 16:27.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere View Post
    Lol like I said I don't care what people do with there trolleys but the argument of that is what they are payed to do pick up trolleys from the entire car park so I may as well just leave it there is like saying the cleaner is payed to clean the toilet so I may as well pi$$ on the floor, yes they are to clean the entire toilet but the bowl is there for a reason and it is common curtesy to use it just like trolley bays in car parks they are there for a reason and that is for if you can to put the trolley in it
    Yes. YES!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well that my dear is what they are PAYED to do,

Next time I want a cheese burger guess I better go to maccas and cook it, wouldn't want someone to actually do their job.

Hah, This is hilarious. You are all so defensive, I assume because I have struck a nerve.

I was joking around and simply poking fun at the seriousness some of you are taking this issue.

It's all over a freaking trolley.

However it's nice to see some of your true colours. The fact that you are obviously too lazy to walk a few meters to put a trolley back is laughable.

I am a stay at home father, I always unload the trolley into the car, lock the car, walk back to the bay, take my child out of the trolley, and then walk back to the car carrying my child. It's not hard.
    But the excuses so far are "Bays are full", "I have more then 1 child and its too hard" "It's what they are paid for" or "It's raining".
    All of which are just lame.

It may be their jobs, but do you always go out of your way to make peoples jobs harder? Are you really that petty?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to goosezilla For This Useful Post:

Rarity  (03-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    But the excuses so far are "Bays are full", "I have more then 1 child and its too hard" "It's what they are paid for" or "It's raining".
    All of which are just lame.

It may be their jobs, but do you always go out of your way to make peoples jobs harder? Are you really that petty?
    Seeing as your Mr Perfect and have all the answers, what do you with your trolley when all the trolley bays are overflowing with trolleys waiting to be collected?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wannawannabe View Post
    Seeing as your Mr Perfect and have all the answers, what do you with your trolley when all the trolley bays are overflowing with trolleys waiting to be collected?
    If -every- bay is full (Which is highly unlikely) I walk it back to the shopping centre. The exercise never hurts.

Nowhere is offline Winner 2007- Most Supportive Of Feeding Other-Than-Breast Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Puts his jocks on the out side and gets on his super man and takes the trolley back inside the centre ??

Nah seriously no idea what he does it seriously can you not just have a laugh

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nowhere For This Useful Post:

goosezilla  (03-03-2013),mama and her little bearxxx  (03-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    If -every- bay is full (Which is highly unlikely) I walk it back to the shopping centre. The exercise never hurts.
    I still think my idea or jocks on the outside first would be more amusing

Mod-Nomsie is offline Administrator
    Winner 2009/10/11/12/13 - Most helpful Moderator
    Winner 2011 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Winner - Quickest 'Thanker' on the Hub
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15
    Please do not resort to personal attacks as that just leads to threads being closed and no one wants that

Members it seems this thread is getting a little heated and/or personal, if you personally feel posts are not in the keeping with the spirit of BubHub please report. The moderators read all reports and ONLY the moderators can see reported posts.

lambjam is offline Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    You've obviously never gone grocery shopping with four children, two of whom are screaming by the time you reach the car. A leisurely stroll back to the shopping centre sounds divine, and more power to you, but there's no need to judge those who don't share your circumstances

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lambjam For This Useful Post:

beebs  (03-03-2013),mama and her little bearxxx  (03-03-2013)