+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 33 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wannawannabe View Post
    What about people who have prams/strollers loaded up with shopping and there's not a baby/toddler in sight? What's the deal with them??
    Er you might be referring to me. And often DD is in there.. just... under some of the shopping...

She likes it - really!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Guest654 For This Useful Post:

SpecialPatrolGroup  (03-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by goosezilla View Post
    Considering I'm 6'2 and a 130kg male, I am yet to encounter any of these issues. If I were to have these issues, and someone were to throw a punch at me, I would call the police and have them arrested.
    That would teach them not to leave the trolley out of place.
    I have common courtesy and put the trolley back for the next person.
    The coin operated machines should be everywhere. That would solve the problem.
    Again deliberately aggravating someone and putting yourself in potential danger. Getting someone arrested isn't going to fix the potential brain damage that one punch could do.

Unless they've purposefully pushed a trolley towards your car, why worry about someone else leaving a trolley in the carpark where it isn't actually affecting you? Why not just think "jeez that person is rude" and continue on with your day?

lambjam is offline Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    What about people who have prams/strollers loaded up with shopping and there's not a baby/toddler in sight? What's the deal with them??
    Der... It's camouflage so childless people can use the PWP spots.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Again deliberately aggravating someone and putting yourself in potential danger. Getting someone arrested isn't going to fix the potential brain damage that one punch could do.

Unless they've purposefully pushed a trolley towards your car, why worry about someone else leaving a trolley in the carpark where it isn't actually affecting you? Why not just think "jeez that person is rude" and continue on with your day?
    Because I actually like to act when someone is rude to me. Frankly the only reason people would defend this heinous act is because they themselves, leave trolleys alone in the car park.

I thank you for the concern in my safety but I'll be fine, and I will continue my vigilante justice for a better shopping centre car park.

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Well we just go back from shopping and not only did we put our own trolley back, but someone else' too *searches for the halo smily*....only so she could bigger off and we could have her spot

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Heinous act???

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Benji For This Useful Post:

beebs  (03-03-2013),lambjam  (03-03-2013),Lincolns mummy  (03-03-2013),wannawannabe  (03-03-2013)

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews

*subtle cough* I think there may be a slight miscommunication going on here...
    I get the distinct feeling that the general vibe of the response is something along these lines :

42-21493117.jpg

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eko For This Useful Post:

becandabub  (03-03-2013),Mod-Degrassi  (03-03-2013),Phony  (04-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by goosezilla View Post
    Because I actually like to act when someone is rude to me. Frankly the only reason people would defend this heinous act is because they themselves, leave trolleys alone in the car park.

I thank you for the concern in my safety but I'll be fine, and I will continue my vigilante justice for a better shopping centre car park.
    I would say that deliberately putting a trolley behind someones car when they're about the drive off is a lot ruder and more "heinous" than leaving a trolley out of the way when there is no trolley bays available.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wannawannabe For This Useful Post:

delirium  (03-03-2013),Guest654  (03-03-2013),LoveLivesHere  (03-03-2013),mama and her little bearxxx  (03-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would say dumping a trolley somewhere in a car park and driving off expecting someone else to clean up after yourself is ruder.

There are always trolley bays available People just seem to be allergic to walking these days.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to goosezilla For This Useful Post:

~BEXTER~  (03-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts