+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I do now that all our supermarket and dept store trolleys require coins to use them. I want my $2 back!

Pre coins, I probably did 99% of the time.

Side issue: I got glared at the other day because I'd put DD2 (she is 2 y/o) into the car, unpacked my groceries and then realised I had to take the trolley back to the trolley bay which was about 4 cars away. No way known was I getting DD2 out of the car and wrestling her back in again so I left her in the car while I took the trolley back...and I coped a glare from a couple walking by. Bet they dont have kids, cause if they did they would realise that 1) its a pain getting them in and out, and 2) she was safer in the car because she can be a bit of a runner at times..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yes.

I always park near the bay, my daughter waits in the car and I carry my son back to the car. (Sometimes I leave my son in the car too)

I hate pulling into a car park to find a bloody trolley in the way!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I try too each time, I'd say 99% of the time, but I only have one child.

Nowhere is offline Winner 2007- Most Supportive Of Feeding Other-Than-Breast Award
    Winner 2010- Most Optimistic Poster Award
    Winner 2010- The Most Supportive Member Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Yes always I hate people hate it when others don't especially when mums think oh I have a kid I don't have to umm yes you do how are you going to teach your kids to put things away if you can't.

if you able to get a trolley you are able to put it away, I struggled the other day cause DD now doesn't go in a trolley always in her chair and se got to tired to drive it so I was pushing the trolley and driving her chair for her it was a struggle but I managed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Always.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Probably 90% of the time I do. The other 10% it's to hot and I've got the girls with me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Yes because we have to put money in them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Most if the time. Not always, sometimes DS is playing up, I have a sh!t load of stuff and I just can't be bothered. So what. If we all put our trolleys back, a fair few people would be out of a job, seriously, Coles can afford to employ them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    No, I usually have kid(s) on the car and won't leave them for a second AND I like to think I am keeping a trolley person in a job (it's not like woollies who posted a $1.16bn quarter or half yearly profit - from memory, can't afford it)...

While I'm talking about leaving kids, now that we have NO pay at the pump petrol bowsers where we live I have to get 2 kids out of the car every time I fill up. What do you do, and at what age? Or is that a whole other thread?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Always. I hate pulling into a park only to have a trolley or 3 in it! It's not that hard to get organized and take it back. If I have my daughter with me which is usually always I park where I can see a trolley bay nearby.