+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Where's the spin off about putting away your rubbish and food trays in the food court?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubs'n'Roses For This Useful Post:

babycart  (03-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubs'n'Roses View Post
    Where's the spin off about putting away your rubbish and food trays in the food court?
    I do that too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    if the trolley bay is in sight then yes i do. if not then i dont. i dont like taking 2 runners and an infant with me at the best of times across a car park. my kids safety comes first. i dont like keeping any of the kids in the trolley whilst unloading the shopping, i strap them into the car. i have had one moron back into me whilst reversing when i was right behind my boot unloading the groceries and i had dd in the trolley. i could see she was coming closer and closer and i screamed at her to stop and she hit both of us anyway and just drove off.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to GlitterFarts For This Useful Post:

SoThisIsLove  (03-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubs'n'Roses View Post
    I always do that

Thanks
    Reviews
    I always do that because I have worked in hospitality.

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I put the trolley back, and if there is a reason for not being able to (feral child that has to be restrained in the car seat and not going to walk a mile from the car sort of thing) then I will park it on the uphill side of a pillar or similar so that it doesn't roll into another car.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Holy crap! I was going to put a disclaimer that this was a fun post not to be turned into a hate post... But I thought there's no way people would hate on one another over trolleys!

Thanks
    Reviews
    No hating here! My posts came across as grumpier than I intended due to the late hour

Just different viewpoints

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yes always have and always will. Same as not leaving rubbish on the tables in food courts etc

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Bwahahahahaha! This thread is positively hysterical! First world problems much?! *dies of laughter*.
    Thanks ladies. After being awake since 3:30 because I couldn't sleep and being in a foul mood I actually have to say that this giggle over the absolute seriousness that some people have responded with has genuinely made my day.

And no doubt suddenly I'm about to cop a heap of either justifications or disgruntled reactions because I don't take the topic of moral behaviour and common courtesy seriously.
    I always put my trolley back. Not because I'm morally superior but because it's a habit. I do it without thinking. If I stopped and thought about whether or not I could actually be bothered I might not, but it's not really something that I can be a$$ed wasting brain power on.

Honestly, I was beginning to wonder whether it was time for a full moon because of the insane seriousness of mundane life that seems to be cropping up on BH again lately.
    If people took as much effort to campaign as passionately about things that really matter in life like human rights and the environment we'd be living in a complete Utopia by now I swear.

(And before anyone gets all offended YEEEEEEEES I've come back to my new car with dinks and scratches on it in a car park that may or may not have been caused by an errant trolley... Or someone's toddler... Or a cr@ppy driver... or Zeus having a bad day and shooting lightning bolts at my car. It sucks. It happens).

Twoalready PLEASE create more random threads like this, I haven't giggled so hard in ages!

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eko For This Useful Post:

kw123  (03-03-2013),sjay  (03-03-2013),wannawannabe  (03-03-2013)