+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    DeeJay - all the very best with your journey. Perhaps try to PM the other poster.

Just be mindful the Thai government have cracked down on a lot of assisted fertility procedures following the baby Gammy incident.

Hoping your dreams are realised. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeJay101 View Post
    Hi everyone,
    I have just joined however have been reading the forums for a little while. We are a couple in our mid 40's that have been searching for a donor egg for almost 12 months. We are just about to sign up with Travelling Donors and have already booked our flights to SE Asia for the end of the year for the transfer. I've just seen Uola's feedback on them and had a panic. Please Uola can you contact me and explain what happened? Sorry I don't know the etiquette for the site but any assistance greatly appreciated.
    Would you consider and Altruistic Donor from Australia, or were you keen on having a 'specific' type of donor? Best wishes

Thanks
    Reviews
    Why would you panic DeeJay101? Have you got any reasons forit already? My bad experience doesn’t necessarily mean everyone will get thesame. You might be ok especially if you signed up with Travelling Donors to dojust an embryo/s transfer. Is that what you are going to do?
    This agency is real and it’s existing. But to me its lawfulnessand the way they do business are questionable. However, a woman who has to usea donor is pushed into the corner and she doesn’t have much choice and manypeople are just trying to make money on us. This business is still poorlyregulated and not an even field to play for everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey deejay.
    I had a good experience with the company, but there were a few bumps in the road. There is no one that is there for you. Genevieve is there to ensure her donors are looked after. You sign a contract with them but your pretty much on your own. I got in contact with a lady from this site before I went to thailand. She has been through the process & put my mind at ease before my journey. Private message me & I can give you more info.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Quinn75 For This Useful Post:

laned  (02-10-2014),sophie11  (03-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Any advice/recommendations for travelling egg donor agencies in South Africa?

Last edited by Lozby; 06-04-2016 at 13:56.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lozby For This Useful Post:

laned  (03-10-2014),sophie11  (05-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just sign with travelling donors,and will have IVF in Thailand in March. Does anyone has any updates about them? My partner is frustrated, because the reponses from her is slow, and some of the staff is not really professional, but this is the close one we can get, since we really want to do it by the end of March. I am not saying they are not good, but there are some worries.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Unfortunately, slow and unprofessional response sometimes even rude is normal for them. They are prompt to start with but when they got your money – job’s done. Do not expect miracles from them. You might just get lucky thought. But I would not recommend people doing business with this bunch of unprofessional former egg donors.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default traveling donor about to sign contract

Quote Originally Posted by Quinn75 View Post
    Hey deejay.
    I had a good experience with the company, but there were a few bumps in the road. There is no one that is there for you. Genevieve is there to ensure her donors are looked after. You sign a contract with them but your pretty much on your own. I got in contact with a lady from this site before I went to thailand. She has been through the process & put my mind at ease before my journey. Private message me & I can give you more info.
    Hi i plan on signing the traveling donor contract today/ tomorrow and due to go in March 2015. Is there anything i need to know or worry about? Im starting to worry reading the forum. Did you find Thailand fertility any good, there prices don't seem very cheap but i know the costs have gone up. Is there any advice you can give, i know you never know who to go with but since we want a known donor the options have been less so not much choice in the company we choose. All we are doing is donor egg not surrogacy. Thank you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi i am about to sign the contract but since we have just decided it is very rushed and traveling donors are responding quickly i guess they want the cash. If you have received any news about them good or bad can you please let me know. Thank you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have you checked if IVF clinic in Thailand is open? We all know about their last year’s massive crackdown on all surrogacy and IVF business in Thailand.