+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Any advice/recommendations for travelling egg donor agencies in South Africa?

Hi Lovely People,

I am currently in a surrogacy arrangement in Thailand. We need to find an egg donor agency that will allow the donor to fly to Thailand to donate. There are limited agencies that will allow their donors to travel.

Has anyone had any experience with an agency called "Travelling Donors", an agency in South Africa that allows their donors to travel?

We've had a BAD experience with another agency in South Africa (Fertility Care SA). We need to find a new agency that is ethical and reputable.

Any advice appreciated (keep in mind donor agency recommendations need to factor in travelling donors - so not Gift ov Life or Baby2Mom etc...).

After having lost money, we are not in a position to use a US based egg donor agency.

Warm wishes,
    Gaia

Thanks
    Reviews
    Try global egg donations, they have affiliations in Thailand, India and the US.

good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maybe try looking for an altruistic donor in Australia on egg donation Australia many would travel overseas for a cycle.

Best of luck
    Amelia

4. The Following User Says Thank You to inklestar For This Useful Post:

sophie11  (02-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Gaia,

Sorry I am unable to offer any advice other than to contact Global Egg Donors also. Albeit they appear to be a bit more expensive (so I found when trying to find a donor), they do as Jodi stated appear to have donors that will travel.

I wish you the very best with your difficult journey. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello, i know it has been a while since you posted but i was wondering how it went with the company traveling donors? I have recently been referred to this company & would love some feedback from you

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Quinn75 For This Useful Post:

MamaKes  (08-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, you may wish to check out the Sth African thread. One of the ladies on that forum has just returned from Thailand using travelling donors ED and got a BFP. Her name is Pixel, you may wish to PM her.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you so much Laned

Thanks
    Reviews
    I personally had a bad experience with Travelling Donors andGenevieve Uys. Would not suggest using this agency unless you have extra moneyto throw away and nerves made of steel to resist arrogance andunprofessionalism. Additionally, one of their resent employees/donors wasworking in South Africa (Fertility Care SA). They let down many people.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Uola For This Useful Post:

MamaKes  (08-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Uola - so sorry you had an awful experience. We are so vulnerable embarking upon these journeys. Thank you for letting people know. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,
    I have just joined however have been reading the forums for a little while. We are a couple in our mid 40's that have been searching for a donor egg for almost 12 months. We are just about to sign up with Travelling Donors and have already booked our flights to SE Asia for the end of the year for the transfer. I've just seen Uola's feedback on them and had a panic. Please Uola can you contact me and explain what happened? Sorry I don't know the etiquette for the site but any assistance greatly appreciated.