+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Ah OP I completely understand I wrote a post similar to this a month or so ago I was terrified but one night I grabbed the lube and said let's do this before I change my mind, be very generous with the lube if you use it cos it really helps and will wash off I know it's hard but once you've done it that fear goes away and you'll wana do it again! I am the same as you an didn't really enjoy it before but now it seems different and more fun! Good luck x

Thanks
    Reviews
    We waited close to 8 wks or a little less, can't remember

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    500 Posts in a week
    400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekFunniest Caption
    With ds1 we waited 2-3 months for the first time and did it maybe 3 times in 10 months.. it honestly hurt until then and I was scared and didn't want to which of course made it worse.

This time I told dp we couldn't until 6 wks but we both really wanted to so the thought that we couldn't made it better and so much easier when we did and that was 4.5 weeks post partum.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I agree with others that have said lube, and just take it slow and you set the pace. After such a long time you possibly will find it better than you imagine. Make sure your dh goes slow....or perhaps you could do a test run without him.

strawberry swing is offline not so patiently waiting for the 1st of july!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I didn't feel ready until 2.5 months after dd was born, I was petrified as I'd had a episiotomy and was scared it was going to spit.

we took things really really slow, made sure we had lots of lube. tbh i only started enjoying it again about 2 months ago.

just make sure you both make time, don't rush it.