+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Pain right lower side..

Hello!

Last couple of days I have had a lot of pressure in lower pelvic area but this morning that has seemed to have lifted and now on my right side is a pain! Intensifies on occasion but just a dull pain.

I cannot remember feeling this with my first ... (Or not until much later anyway) is this the round ligament pain they all talk about?

Bubbles hasn't moved much this morning but last night a fair bit, maybe moved and just in an awkward position?

Anyhoo... Can someone shed light?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't know I it's normal, but I am 13 weeks and work up with this today. Started as just pressure in my pelvis and now it changes left or right, and as a dull ache/pull like I have pulled a muscle. Worse when I sneeze. I hope it's normal.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was told it was normal to feel some pain but doc gave me a referral for an ultrasound if it got worse, just in case. Maybe mention it at your next appointment or if it gets really bad and you have spotting I'd go see someone ASAP.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Coop8818 For This Useful Post:

FruitBowl  (09-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I get that too I'm 18 weeks and I get it all day. It's just ligaments stretching the midwife said try not to stress too much

6. The Following User Says Thank You to JessyBabyy For This Useful Post:

FruitBowl  (09-03-2013)