+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Sharp pain, anyone had this?

Hey,

Based on FF Im 4 dpo. Yesterday afternoon I had a single sharp stab like pain that happen on my right lower area (nearish my biniki line). It felt like i was stabbed with a needle and it had that radiating pain that followed it. It only lasted about 30 seconds while I was seated. It wasnt painful or anything, just something ive never expierenced before. I had all the sign of O on saturday (+opk, EWCM, high cervix etc) including temp dip and CM during up afterwards, it would have happen 4 dpo based on when i think I O'ed (3dpo for FF).

Anyone had it before?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a similar pain when I think the egg implanted. Am currently 23wks pregnant =) I ovulated on the Saturday & had the pain on the Monday, had a dating scan done when I was just over 6wks & lined up perfectly with the pain & implantation =) good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I had very similar sharp pain at 4dpo- and then cramps on and off for weeks.. im now 8 weeks 1 day

Thanks
    Reviews
    FX then. Ive had implantation bleeding with #1 and #2, nothing with #3. This is the first time Ive ever felt this so hopefully BFP. When did you guys get a BFP? I had some cramping yesterday but nothing really today. Generally pregnancy wise I dont get much in the whole signs area (generally just the implantation bleed).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nikki61087 View Post
    FX then. Ive had implantation bleeding with #1 and #2, nothing with #3. This is the first time Ive ever felt this so hopefully BFP. When did you guys get a BFP? I had some cramping yesterday but nothing really today. Generally pregnancy wise I dont get much in the whole signs area (generally just the implantation bleed).
    I swore i got got faint bfp that could have been line eyes at 9 and 10 dpo, 10 was more obvious to me.. 11- a real line, still faint, but DP could deffs see it.. 12- was still light but darker. 13 was very clear positive and 14 got a digi that said pregnant 2-3

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got my BFP when I was 12dpo, was getting nothing before then! Was convinced I was pregnant tho!! Got nothing on FRER, so bought a digital on 12dpo (which was our wedding anniversary!) and got 'Pregnant 1-2'. Had my bloods done the next day & my hcg was at 36. Fingers crossed its a BFP for you! I don't remember having any pain with #1 either.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yes I had that. It occurred 2 days later also. I was pregnant.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yes I had that. It occurred 2 days later also. I was pregnant.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ive only had it once and since then Ive had a massive increase of CM thats more stretchy then anything and Im feeling more aware of my uterus lately too. Nothing else really. It would be interesting to see especially since my sister thinks its 'too early' and I would love to prove her wrong hehe LOL

I was convinced before this happen, everything else seems to just back it up (except for not having the BFP yet)
    Last edited by nikki61087; 01-03-2013 at 22:24.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nikki61087 View Post
    Ive only had it once and since then Ive had a massive increase of CM thats more stretchy then anything and Im feeling more aware of my uterus lately too. Nothing else really. It would be interesting to see especially since my sister thinks its 'too early' and I would love to prove her wrong hehe LOL

I was convinced before this happen, everything else seems to just back it up (except for not having the BFP yet)
    I had this increase in CM too.. i thought it was so odd to stay that way before AF- felt like fertile CM except i had never had that much of it. FX for you! I hope these really are signs of a BFP