Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    FX for you Wobbler!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Good luck Teeja! Hp we both get BFP together!!
    So do I! You definitely deserve to get yours

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies, looks like I'm coming over to join you here. Af due tomorrow. 11dpo today and bfns today and yesterday, do thinking she will come on time.

Can I please be put down for the 20th? Maybe its good luck... Its a close family members 18th

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Channy and LowAMH why does everyone think as soon as you hit 30 your ovaries shrivel and dry up or something!? So much pressure! Argh! I usually do tell them to put their opinions in their backsides, but the irresponsible and selfish comment threw me! Best of luck to everyone in this thread

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I have decided to not take vitex or EPO this cycle and see what happens. Just temp and DTD 3 times a wk and hp I don't have another weird long cycle. I'm feeling optimistic even tho in only cd2

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    I have decided to not take vitex or EPO this cycle and see what happens. Just temp and DTD 3 times a wk and hp I don't have another weird long cycle. I'm feeling optimistic even tho in only cd2
    Fx Channy!

I stopped taking EPO and elevit last month and i ended up Oing early! Plus my tww temps were higher and more consistent but i think that may be the B vitamins i'm taking.

Thanks
    Reviews
    A few Quick questons ladies....

At what stage would you consider your lp too short?

What things can be done to increase it? Is it vitex or b6? If so, how much do you take and when?

My lp used to be about 15 days, but since having ds its sitting around 11, and im wondering if it might be a problem?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Shadow, 10dpo is considered the shortest it can be to fall pregnant, but would be better to be longer. I think 12-14 days is best. I'm not sure on the stuff to take. Are you breastfeeding? I'm bfing ds2 still so can't take anything for a short lp but mine went from 9-10dpo to 13-14dpo by itself.

Channy, i hope this relaxed approach works for you xx. When i was ttc ds2 we got to the 12mth and were on holidays so i didn't temp or opk the whole month and we just dtd every second day and got lucky.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    A few Quick questons ladies....

At what stage would you consider your lp too short?

What things can be done to increase it? Is it vitex or b6? If so, how much do you take and when?

My lp used to be about 15 days, but since having ds its sitting around 11, and im wondering if it might be a problem?
    I'm taking about 50mg of B6 in a complex of all the other B vitamins (all approx. 50mg from memory - b vits need to be balanced so you shouldn't really take one exclusively) for spotting before my af. It has worked a bit and i don't seem to get brown spotting before hand anymore...i think it may have increased the quality of my lining.... But i can't know for certain. My luteal phase is 13 days but last month seemed to be 14.

Anyway, B vitamins are supposed to help with luteal phase length...i've also heard they're safe to take during pregnancy as well.

Edit: you can take B vits throughout your cycle but best taken before O... the theory goes that before O the follicles are developing and when you O that follicle turns/developes into the corpus luteum. So egg/follicle quality will influence corpus luteum quality which produces progesterone etc that make your luteal phase a certain length etc.
    Last edited by AdornedWithCats; 22-03-2013 at 11:59.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies.

Nah indigo, im not bf.. Much to my disgust he refused it from 4 months once af came back. How long did it take to change?

Thanks botched. I might have to read up and see if it might be worth it for me.